sharetrader
Page 280 of 303 FirstFirst ... 180230270276277278279280281282283284290 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 3023

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    What like "how the [beep] do you get this [beep] lid open on this [beep] [beep] jar?"
    Trilogy Organic Rosehip oil is one great product and any pharmacy or skincare beauty shop will be happy to recommend above others - in fact, it is often out of stock at the many shops which supply the China grey market.

Issues with Trilogy Rosehip oil are that competing products are being aggressively marketed and discounted - certainly impacting upon Trilogy's prices in the market. Where my partner used to pay over $40 for the 45ml bottle, they can now be bought for $30 in some outlets.
    Last edited by Balance; 29-11-2017 at 08:28 AM.

Handsome Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Trilogy Organic Rosehip oil is one great product and any pharmacy or skincare beauty shop will be happy to recommend above others - in fact, it is often out of stock at the many shops which supply the China grey market.

Issues with Trilogy Rosehip oil are that competing products are being aggressively marketed and discounted - certainly impacting upon Trilogy's prices in the market.
    Totally agree but I also find that their marketing isnt done very good. I had a friend recently buy a 3 pack of Sukin products and I asked her why she chose that - she said the location, box details and combination of the products where better than the Trilogy stuff that was on the opposite shelf at Farmers which wasnt very well organised and the small print didnt say 100% organic etc. I think Trilogy puts out good products but I find the people at Trilogy need some experienced marketing Gurus, the current people have done a good job but with them trying to hit the overseas market, they need experienced people who have taken NZ products overseas and been successful. I have waited a year and not really seen much change from that perspective, I cant see why I would choose Trilogy over the other 6 brands on offer at the Pharmacy - hence I am not as everything was pretty flat imo

Quote Originally Posted by LAC View Post
    Totally agree but I also find that their marketing isnt done very good. I had a friend recently buy a 3 pack of Sukin products and I asked her why she chose that - she said the location, box details and combination of the products where better than the Trilogy stuff that was on the opposite shelf at Farmers which wasnt very well organised and the small print didnt say 100% organic etc. I think Trilogy puts out good products but I find the people at Trilogy need some experienced marketing Gurus, the current people have done a good job but with them trying to hit the overseas market, they need experienced people who have taken NZ products overseas and been successful. I have waited a year and not really seen much change from that perspective, I cant see why I would choose Trilogy over the other 6 brands on offer at the Pharmacy - hence I am not as everything was pretty flat imo
    Even the Warehouse now sells organic rosehip oil - $19.90!

Not what you would to give your lovely partner for Christmas but hi, for personal use?

Always the way when a successful product makes super profits - why brand marketing is so very very important.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/309290

The share price started going up after this announcement($2.22 to $2.63)... Some investors were caught thinking it as a good sign and from yesterday the downward spiral started.

Getting back to Balance's $2.10 mark or may be even lower.I will be jumping in if that happens.

I will buy at 2.10 or so

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by boysy View Post
    Sell orders getting pulled seems That 30,000 buy at 2.58 might set the scene for today
    That buy, if it did go through, has lost 13% in less than 1 and a half days...

The silence on this thread is quite austonding and says it all.

Hope those that go caught up with the aqusition announcement late June got out with a bit more profit than they would if they were to sell out at market price today (ie no more than 10%, even if you brought at the very bottom, being $2.05 - so far).

Could be soon heading back to those late June levels of below $2.10... just need another acquisition announcement, doesn't matter if it is EPS accretive (or even if it is any good), just needs to have a good headline with lots of fuzzy noise... or if they can't do that, an announcement with the words "market presentation" combined with "china" might spark a bit more buyer interest.

No wonder BWX won't take this dog over already, despite TIL trading near multi year lows
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 29-11-2017 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    The silence on this thread is quite austonding and says it all.

[/SIZE]
    You got the wrong thread, TJ - there have been 4 pages and 39 postings here since the announcement was made! Hardly deafening.

You must mean PEB? Deafening silence there indeed with only 5 posts - including one repeating PEB's PR bull about expenses dropping (actually rose).
    Last edited by Balance; 29-11-2017 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by carrom74 View Post
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/309290

The share price started going up after this announcement($2.22 to $2.63)... Some investors were caught thinking it as a good sign and from yesterday the downward spiral started.

Getting back to Balance's $2.10 mark or may be even lower.I will be jumping in if that happens.
    Please note 'always right to buy at $2.10' has been regrettably retracted after this results which failed to live up to expectations.

Please note 'always right to buy at $2.10' has been regrettably retracted after this results which failed to live up to expectations.

Never got there and looks like never will - $2.90 cash offer by Citic Capital.

Another stock to exit NZX.

Investor

Never got there and looks like never will - $2.90 cash offer by Citic Capital.

Another stock to exit NZX.
    Hmmm...has TIL management and board lost faith in their brand and see no further growth??