sharetrader
Page 4 of 303 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    IMO

I think its a subtle hint to do a bit of S&M, dripping wax onto skin ,hurts for an instant and doesnt burn and uses up the candle fast.Drip "OWw" Drip Drip "Ow OW" Drip Drip Drip "Ow Ow Ow" Quick go out and buy another $50 candle , get some Vodka too"..

Thanks for the reference to the bank facilities, I missed that in the notes. I'm still curious to know what the admin expense is and why it is equal to the sales and marketing expense. Might be a question to ask at the AGM, anyone seen anything about that?

cheers
    Greg

Share dilution bugs me off.
    Yesterday's announcement of a $1.15m share issue to "key investors" is an insult to small investors.
    Last month we were told ECOYA was now at break-even point, so having carried them since float we should have been offered a rights issue.

This privileged "key" group, including "independent" director Rob Fyfe, were given a 10 % discount on the current share price plus Warrants (last traded at 10.5c).
    Robinnz

And the warrants due to exercise shortly - no chance

Quote Originally Posted by robinnz View Post
    Share dilution bugs me off.
    Yesterday's announcement of a $1.15m share issue to "key investors" is an insult to small investors.
    Last month we were told ECOYA was now at break-even point, so having carried them since float we should have been offered a rights issue.

This privileged "key" group, including "independent" director Rob Fyfe, were given a 10 % discount on the current share price plus Warrants (last traded at 10.5c).
    Totally agree with you Robinnz, I wasn’t exactly elated to read that, we all should have been offered a piece of the pie, suggest its all about us, bugger the rest of the punters.

The first lot of warrants are due by 15 Dec 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by waikare View Post
    Totally agree with you Robinnz, I wasn’t exactly elated to read that, we all should have been offered a piece of the pie, suggest its all about us, bugger the rest of the punters.

The first lot of warrants are due by 15 Dec 2011.
    So why don't you go to their website and complain,it really angers me when companies do this,maybe it was cheaper for them to do it this way,but ,nevertheless the option should have been there inall fairness.

If enough of you were disgruntled and complained,I think they would have to take note,especially if at some time in the future they had to come back to you for funds.

Advanced Member

To be fair it wasnt really at a discount. There are very few shares on offer over 90c just a few thousand dollars worth.
    Very few sellers about , which is a good siign. Was far too small a number for a rights issue , given the costs.

The company appears to be going places , there some smart cookies involved in this one , should be some profit left for the ordinary shareholders

Wakey wakey! It's what is known as "Corporate Greed".

They've been trading above the 90c for the last month - so it was a discount.

Yes it was a relatively small amount and hardly worth their effort given their announcement in October that they had reached break-even. It's difficult to believe that "debt reduction" required this issue.

Those Warrants would be the ECOWB dated 15/6/13 currently trading at 10.5c - so that was a pure gift.

I agreed the company seems to be moving in the right direction - I just don't want this dilution reducing my share.

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    To be fair it wasnt really at a discount. There are very few shares on offer over 90c just a few thousand dollars worth.
    Very few sellers about , which is a good siign. Was far too small a number for a rights issue , given the costs.

The company appears to be going places , there some smart cookies involved in this one , should be some profit left for the ordinary shareholders
    Robinnz

Advanced Member

After seeing the massive discount on their candles at living and giving, and the merchandise not moving at all , decided to sell my small holding

Just a warning to holders , it has taken me seven days just to sell 5000 shares at .96c , they are so illiquid that they almost impossible to sell. You better hope there some good news down the track or your going to be stuck with them.