sharetrader
Page 97 of 303 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast

I've crunched some numbers.

Assuming growth in line with segment for natural products (21-26%), ecoya growth 10-15% and some margin expansion.... I get 26cps for FY17. Now I feel this case is conservative if revenue only grows by the above, especially for natural products.

That includes full year of CS&Co (2cps in addition to FY16), 1.5cps from CS&Co having the trilogy contract.

My bull case is a bit more exciting as additional revenue is hard to estimate, but adds up pretty quickly.

Happy to discuss or answer any questions about my numbers. Cheers
    Last edited by muss1; 28-05-2016 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by muss1 View Post
    I've crunched some numbers.

Assuming growth in line with segment for natural products (21-26%), ecoya growth 10-15% and some margin expansion.... I get 26cps for FY17. Now I feel this case is conservative if revenue only grows by the above, especially for natural products.

That includes full year of CS&Co (2cps in addition to FY16), 1.5cps from CS&Co having the trilogy contract.

My bull case is a bit more exciting as additional revenue is hard to estimate, but adds up pretty quickly.

Happy to discuss or answer any questions about my numbers. Cheers
    You are probably a little more aggressive than me. I estimate EBITDA around $24.5m, eps=25c
    This puts TIL on a EV/EBITDA=11.8
    Compare this to BWX with an EV/EBITDA=15.5. So more upside from here as BWX is the best comparison on the ASX.

The new acquisition has not been considered.

Winner, I think your concerns about Aussie growth are warranted, but we need to be aware that 1h15 was a low base. 2H15 was a lot more robust. I think Australia must have had a lot more marketing spend than NZ.
    No advice here. Just banter. DYOR

percy

EPS.
    2015.......0.07cents
    2016..........15cents ..114%increase on 2015.
    Now we are concentrating on 2017
    Kiora is on 22.5 cents a very modest 50% on 2016's ,15cents.
    Noodles and Winner 69 are on 25cents a devilish 66.66% increase on 2016's .15 cents.
    Muss1 is on .26 cents which is a healthy 73.3% increase on 2016's .15 cents.
    When the growth rate is twice the PE I am sure there is room for the sp to continue its upward trajectory.
    Last edited by percy; 29-05-2016 at 09:14 AM.

As I mentioned before the market took ages to attribute any value to CS Dist. I think the share price was around 150/160 a month after the announcement which wasn't much higher than prior to it.

With annualised expected ebitda of ~$10m that's worth at least a $1 for the share price.

The meteoric rise in the share price over the last six months or so is a combination of recognising what CS is worth along with the hype about growth in Skincare products.

(Still believe the Ecoya stuff is a distraction but heck seeing they got it it might contribute a little but wont be 'making' the company)
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Noodles or anybody - can you explain these -

Presentations say EBITDA is $16.3m but Segment Analysis says EBITDA is $18.8m - is the $2.55m unallocated Admin costs or something?

But the Income Statement says EBITDA is $15.3m, $$1m lower than the presentation number. Is this the $1.0m of one off costs they talked about.

should have listened to the analyst briefing eh. Be good to know the answers if you know, otherwise a call to Lewer is in order.

I don't like announcements/ presentations that don't reconcile to the Accounts without an explanation. I couldn't find any published dicuments.

Updating DCF on hold in meantime.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Noodles or anybody - can you explain these -

Presentations say EBITDA is $16.3m but Segment Analysis says EBITDA is $18.8m - is the $2.55m unallocated Admin costs or something?

But the Income Statement says EBITDA is $15.3m, $$1m lower than the presentation number. Is this the $1.0m of one off costs they talked about.

should have listened to the analyst briefing eh. Be good to know the answers if you know, otherwise a call to Lewer is in order.

I don't like announcements/ presentations that don't reconcile to the Accounts without an explanation. I couldn't find any published dicuments.

Updating DCF on hold in meantime.
    pg.23 of the financial statements is the place to look. Not sure where you got $15.3m?
    Of the $1m in one-offs, only the acquisition costs are treated separately. I think the rest are hidden in Admin costs?
    No advice here. Just banter. DYOR

Quote Originally Posted by noodles View Post
    pg.23 of the financial statements is the place to look. Not sure where you got $15.3m?
    Of the $1m in one-offs, only the acquisition costs are treated separately. I think the rest are hidden in Admin costs?
    thanks mate

The other $1m (I was missing) are those gains on financial instruments and contingent remeasurement consideration items

Ouch, 5.5% today. Under $4. What's going on

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    Ouch, 5.5% today. Under $4. What's going on
    Profit. Taking.

Happy to watch it tank for however long it needs to, will only bounce as we keep getting market updates

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Profit. Taking.

Happy to watch it tank for however long it needs to, will only bounce as we keep getting market updates
    Yup, management cashing in too I imagine.