sharetrader
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

I'm holding GEM,... regardless of whether UBS sells after this or not,....

IMO

Just read but haven't confirmed GEM is one of the top 10 shorted stocks atm; shenanigans and volatility ahead !!?

IMO

Sold GEM a while back and switched to baby rollup MFD. Increased holdings a few days ago by 60% @ 92c.Worth a look DYOR

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Sold GEM a while back and switched to baby rollup MFD. Increased holdings a few days ago by 60% @ 92c.Worth a look DYOR
    Good luck - I've been following them for a while. I'm not convinced. 92c may prove to be an astute entry point; cheap even if it all plays out positively. Too many question marks for me.

IMO

Hi Hec, yes an oversupply of centres and stagnant govt subsidy/ rebates has not been good for operators but increased rebates start in july and the inefficient operators will drop out.Many will be locked into leases with an annual 4% rise is what ive read in the latest presentation. MFD is ready to rollup well sited centres in the next up cycle, starting soon i hope , for a rerate , this sector coming back into favour with investors into growth and a good D/Y. Time will tell.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 30-05-2018 at 08:40 AM. Reason: Well sited not better

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Hi Hec, yes an oversupply of centres and stagnant govt subsidy/ rebates has not been good for operators but increased rebates start in july and the inefficient operators will drop out.Many will be locked into leases with an annual 4% rise is what ive read in the latest presentation. MFD is ready to rollup well sited centres in the next up cycle, starting soon i hope , for a rerate , this sector coming back into favour with investors into growth and a good D/Y. Time will tell.
    MFD share price in the low eighties and they've "anticipated" paying a full year dividend of 9.2 cps in early 2019.... If they hold to that guidance from mid Aug... that's a stonking return. Starting to look very interesting.

IMO

Hi Hec , thanks i missed that . Looks like oversupply is with us for some time yet. MFD has flicked two inferior props and bought two better ones in Victoria. Im re 10% down but holding for longterm hopefully and yes that div is very juicy esp at current price of 83.5c!! Considering topping up but wary of the Macro atm.
    Download Document 119.03KB
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 28-11-2018 at 09:51 PM.

IMO

MFD ,Good result and guidance outlook is up. S/p 105.5c, 8.9 c div after a really hard year things now look like up to me, we are over the hump. S/P responding up 6.5c atm (11c earlier).