sharetrader
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by KW View Post
    Its always interesting on a big down day to see what bucks the trend. ILF and MNF also up today.
    I just can not believe VOC,brought on your recomemdation on17th Sept at .72cents.Today $1.40.Yes I brought some MNF,and today some ILF.I am enjoying your well researched posts.I see ILF seem to have their large debt under control .

Advanced Member

I must have an odd portfolio - 8 stocks up today, only 5 down, the rest unchanged (overall an up day) despite a big 1.6% market drop. Even my one lone little mining share had a good day :-)
    I woke up this morning expecting to take a bath!
    Congratulations, KW. Keep this up and you will qualify to be fast-tracked to Guru status!

percy

Hope you got all your ILF yesterday and not today Percy :-)
    Yes thank you KW,I paid 0.85cents.

percy

I sold half my VOC on friday at $1.52. no real good reason to sell,but have been surprised at the pace they have shot up at.Thanks KW.

percy

VOC looks like it might be on the move again. Looking forward to a good earnings report on this one.
    Thanks KW,back on watch list.

Wow, talk about gap up or gap down, is this the way this stock normally trades?

As in 20c up or 20c down?

I like the guy buying @ $1.71 who probably is the same seller @ $1.90 ROFL

Instant profit, hows that :P

percy

Well that was good spotting, hope you got back in :-)

Now if only AMM would get a move on as well - profits up 30% (again) and divvy up 50%, and still no movement at the station!
    No,but brought some PEA.I sold my AMM awhile ago.Had moved sideways.Thought they had gone off the boil.Could not understand SP weakness with good announcements.

I finally got some VOC when it pulled back to $1.40 recently. The interim report looked good and with the current revenue and profit momentum it's not hard to envisage a share price of closer to $3 in 12-18 months. Who knows maybe sooner.

Headline NPAT of $3.7m included "other income" of $1.8m, which in the notes is from foreign exchange gains. If memory serves, this is just a balance sheet benefit from the US$ debt they hold from the rise in the A$ against the $US. At any rate it's not reasonable to assume that these gains will continue.

On the other hand admin expenses have spiked massively in 1H11 which is probably linked to the IPO and will reverse out next year. That could provide a pre-tax benefit of say $0.7m.

If you strip out other income of $1.8m and add back say $0.7m of admin costs, we get profit before tax of $3.9m and NPAT of $2.6m. Market cap $89m, so trading on a pretty rich PER at the moment.

True. Data centre acquired in November adds ~$0.5m to NPAT per half. But result should have included six weeks contribution anyway, so that's only another $0.4m going forward. So that gets us to $3.0m NPAT for 1H11.

Can you enlighten us on why amortization charge will be lower?