sharetrader
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Yeah I fully understand that revenue is growing and underlying profits will also grow, and probably at a healthy rate. My main point was that NPAT appears to have been overstated in 1H11 because of the one-off currency benefit.

Roger Montgomery tipped it in last nights Eureka Report. Valued it at $2.50. Eureka Report has a large following so any tips usually get things moving

Montgomery focuses on the sustainable ROE etc of a business and he made the point that there is upside past $2.50. A lot of his followers would pay up just to get on board. But it does seem odd to only be tipping it now. Maybe they should read sharetrader instead!

percy

Quote Originally Posted by mark100 View Post
    Montgomery focuses on the sustainable ROE etc of a business and he made the point that there is upside past $2.50. A lot of his followers would pay up just to get on board. But it does seem odd to only be tipping it now. Maybe they should read sharetrader instead!
    Yes you and KW were miles ahead of the field.Regret I sold out at $1.53 after following KW in at 73cents,and that was not long ago.Well done.!!

I think KW deserves all the credit here! I jumped on much later than his initial posting

Capital raising according to page 2

http://www.switzer.com.au/video/james-spenceley/

Also looks like VOC is quickly putting the capital raising funds to work

Share Collector

Hi KW,

Have you allowed that competition from the likes of Pacific Fibre will start to impact them in a few years time? There have been a few news reports around lately re them signing agreements with IIN and Vodafone I think, although I haven't really gone through VOC lately to see how big an issue this might be for them.

With the current 60.8m shares on issue I have EPS at 13.3c and the PE a bit over 15. Obviously with a full years contribution from the acquired businesses profit should rise by a decent amount next year. NPAT was around $4.4m in the second half with the acquired businesses contributing for around 3 months of that.

Its hard to estimate a number for FY12 but my current guess is around $12m NPAT and EPS of around 20c. That is cheap for a growth company but for earnings still a year off, with no forecast provided, I don't think the market is probably in the mood to re-rate VOC at present

Not much chat on VOC lately although it has been steadily moving up since the big up day on the market on Oct 6. I managed to get a few that day sub $1.40 and continue to hold for the moment. AGM yesterday seemed positive although no forecasts were made