sharetrader
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    IMO

$7.13 a new all-time high and brokers have a new target high of $8.04
    https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa...n-big-wa-push/

IMO

IMO

T/h to buy next gen. $807 mill with deferred of up to $54 mill.
    1 for 9 spp @ A$7.65 i plan to take this up and keep riding what is becoming a monster bolt on player creating real synergies

]~17,000km fibre backhaul network connecting mainland capital cities, and major regional centres

Extensive network infrastructure that has taken more than a decade to deploy and represents in excess of A$1.0billion of investment

]Increases Vocus on-net buildings from 4,022 to more than 5,000
    With minimal capex required
    [ expands on-net NBN point of interconnect , coverage from 68 to 112 of 121

]Significant near term upside from the NWCS development project and potential longer term upside from the ASCdevelopment project[/COLOR]

Transaction expected to be high single digit EPS accretive on a full year pro forma FY17F basis (includingsynergies)

• Ownership of domestic backhaul fibre network significantly enhancing Vocus’ fibre infrastructure footprint in Australia
    • Enhances control over Vocus’ cost base and expands product offering for corporate, government and wholesale
      customers
    • Strong strategic fit for Vocus with ~A$30 million(3) of expected cost synergies per annum
    • Significant benefits from conducting Nextgen and M2 network integrations concurrently
    • High single digit EPS accretion in FY17F on a full year pro-forma basis (including synergies)(4)
    • Pro-forma FY16F Net debt / EBITDA of less than 2.3x on completion(5)
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 29-06-2016 at 01:32 PM.

IMO

Is anyone participating in the Entitlement Offer? I received a letter yesterday explaining it, but the timing is very short (ie the rights trading ends tomorrow, and the entitlement closes in a week). The explanation letter didn't have forms - they are apparently being sent, but will they arrive in time? They don't seem to be available online, despite the letter and the downloadable documents saying that their website has details of our personal entitlement (I can't find it anyway). I'm not sure why it wasn't emailed to me, like everything else is. Hmm. Maybe I'll call them up tomorrow.

IMO

Cant help sorry;my investment portfolio is with my broker so they do it all for me

I got an email about the offer and I clicked on the link to read the offer book and click on the Apply now. Filled in csn number and all the info comes up. As I have Commonwealth bank a/c I can pay through the Bpay facility. Very convenient. I would think if you didn't get an email you should still be able to go the their website to access your entitlement details.

I got an email about the offer and I clicked on the link to read the offer book and click on the Apply now. Filled in csn number and all the info comes up. As I have Commonwealth bank a/c I can pay through the Bpay facility. Very convenient. I would think if you didn't get an email you should still be able to go the their website to access your entitlement details.

Thanks, it all arrived in the mail so I have the forms now