sharetrader
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Mining licence granted- not exactly put a rocket ship under the share price though? dipped my toe in @ 9.1

Mining licence granted- not exactly put a rocket ship under the share price though? dipped my toe in @ 9.1

Quote Originally Posted by yabster View Post
    Yes very unimpressive seems the go these days LRS announced massive JORC SP gets smashed ... POD same great drill results SP drops near on 50% next few weeks but I do see today they have surged 31% today on NO news ?? .. we live in interesting times where good ann's some times equal Holders selling thinking the top is in ???

MR has been a Goal for so long for WWI ... had we got it during the more Bullish months not long after EA update where we seen 15c hit ...then I think the SP would have done much better ... its like the Spec money has run away and traders hoping for easy bags on MR are now selling in disgust thinking this is all WWI will run >>

IMHO MR was a major step forward and de-risk DFS out next month >> spoke briefly with MQ -Chairman- sounds like they have had many offers of funding already on the table ... one would think MR + DFS we might well see predators come forward J/V or T/O
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by yabster View Post
    Yes very unimpressive seems the go these days LRS announced massive JORC SP gets smashed ... POD same great drill results SP drops near on 50% next few weeks but I do see today they have surged 31% today on NO news ?? .. we live in interesting times where good ann's some times equal Holders selling thinking the top is in ???

MR has been a Goal for so long for WWI ... had we got it during the more Bullish months not long after EA update where we seen 15c hit ...then I think the SP would have done much better ... its like the Spec money has run away and traders hoping for easy bags on MR are now selling in disgust thinking this is all WWI will run >>

IMHO MR was a major step forward and de-risk DFS out next month >> spoke briefly with MQ -Chairman- sounds like they have had many offers of funding already on the table ... one would think MR + DFS we might well see predators come forward J/V or T/O
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quiet Observer

Beautiful upgrades to the estimates made this morning.

Makes taking up the rights at 3c more compelling...
    Last edited by FTG; 03-12-2021 at 12:48 PM.
    Success is a journey AND a destination!

Quote Originally Posted by FTG View Post
    Beautiful upgrades to the estimates made this morning.

Makes taking up the rights at 3c more compelling...
    And 10mill RIO JV in AUS another bonus ....too bad the sector is well out of favour once again ...

best info I come across on WWI is at their linkedin page ---- https://www.linkedin.com/company/wes.../?feedView=all

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    And 10mill RIO JV in AUS another bonus ....too bad the sector is well out of favour once again ...

best info I come across on WWI is at their linkedin page ---- https://www.linkedin.com/company/wes.../?feedView=all

I think (hope)2022 is going to be great for us WWI shareholders. We know the golds in the ground and its not long now before first gold pour. As you say JB the goldies are getting hammered at mo but If the gold price rises back up next year this could rocket imo
    Disc: been in and out from 0.7c to 15c and back down to 3c now. Holding a decent parcel now to see what happens in next 6 months.

ASX Announcement and Media Release
    15 December 2021
    pagei
    Wednesday, 15 December 2021
    Early Mining Initiative atWest Wits’Qala Shallowsontrack
    HIGHLIGHTS
    Stage 1 Qala Shallows on track forearlyproduction in February 2022
    Key siteinfrastructurecompleted;includingdiesel and power supply, potable and service
    water,security fences and offices
    Qala Adit box cut constructionandrehabilitation,browandadit supportnearing
    completion
    Qala Shallows secondaryaccess, 12E Winze Shaft,rehabilitationfor early access
    completedallowingsampling and surveyingof extended areas ofunderground workings
    Decline productionequipmentdelivered and commissioned, including10-tonne Load-
    Haul & Dump, Twin Boom Drill Rig and Utility Vehicle
    Commentingon the Early Mining Initiative, West Wits Managing Director Jac van Heerden said:“The
    purpose of the Early Mining Initiative isto establish a mining footprint at the existing Qala Shallows,
    starting with the rehabilitation of the oldQala Adit box cut and decline.We remainon track with our
    set goal toextractbetween 5,000t and 8,500t per month starting in February 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by freebee View Post
    I think (hope)2022 is going to be great for us WWI shareholders. We know the golds in the ground and its not long now before first gold pour. As you say JB the goldies are getting hammered at mo but If the gold price rises back up next year this could rocket imo
    Disc: been in and out from 0.7c to 15c and back down to 3c now. Holding a decent parcel now to see what happens in next 6 months.

15 December 2021
    pagei
    Wednesday, 15 December 2021
    Early Mining Initiative atWest Wits’Qala Shallowsontrack
    HIGHLIGHTS
    Stage 1 Qala Shallows on track forearlyproduction in February 2022
    Key siteinfrastructurecompleted;includingdiesel and power supply, potable and service
    water,security fences and offices
    Qala Adit box cut constructionandrehabilitation,browandadit supportnearing
    completion
    Qala Shallows secondaryaccess, 12E Winze Shaft,rehabilitationfor early access
    completedallowingsampling and surveyingof extended areas ofunderground workings
    Decline productionequipmentdelivered and commissioned, including10-tonne Load-
    Haul & Dump, Twin Boom Drill Rig and Utility Vehicle
    Commentingon the Early Mining Initiative, West Wits Managing Director Jac van Heerden said:“The
    purpose of the Early Mining Initiative isto establish a mining footprint at the existing Qala Shallows,
    starting with the rehabilitation of the oldQala Adit box cut and decline.We remainon track with our
    set goal toextractbetween 5,000t and 8,500t per month starting in February 2022.
    Yes great time to BUY ...Xmas sale going on ... WWI will be well funded and I've heard even a Listing on a North American exchange much interest from that part of the world in WWI ...just look at are Largest S/H based in USA ... 2022 could well be the year it all comes together for WWI and we see it above and stay above 10c

I'm personally holding only small 500k holding ...planning to take that much higher if one of my O&G plays can kick on