sharetrader
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Going from talking with Mgmt in FEB should be only days away from recieveing minor mining licenses >> and don't we need it with the SP bumping along at record lows for a Gold company with this size resource
    It's shut your eyes and run through the fire time.

The nervous are sweating. The Nellies jumping. Only the brave and crazy get/stay on board the train now.

I'm with crazy...

What can go wrong aye? Looks bloody cheap but SA is not Australia and the powers that be are crazier than me...

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    been talking with the CEO during the day via Linkedin ..

. And it still just beggars belief why WWI isn't being priced at substantially higher levels-https://westwitsmining.com/

Sounds like not only will we be getting ML/MR over whole project 5-7months out but a major increase in 2012 JORC Gold resource from the K9A reef starting within next couple of months ... so should see resource heading towards 5moz 3g/t+ (still only halfway to 2003 JORC)

then with RIO looking like they have a major Copper discovery on their hands right next door to one of WWI Pilbara permits that alone could be worth much more than WWI insanely low 8.5mill market value ...

https://wcsecure.weblink.com.au/pdf/WWI/02057509.pdf

https://www.mining-journal.com/coppe...scovery-by-rio

https://thewest.com.au/business/spin...ng-b881030223z

DISC-Certainly Buying more will hopefully be in the top 35 holders by tomorrow
    JBM, why don't you buy into an NZ project at Island Block with 25,000oz in an old Clutha River channel? Less risk, and you get to touch the gold stuff....

Quote Originally Posted by Aotea View Post
    JBM, why don't you buy into an NZ project at Island Block with 25,000oz in an old Clutha River channel? Less risk, and you get to touch the gold stuff....
    Because I ain't got the spare $$$,$$$ needed to setup and run a project like that .. banks aren't all that keen to lend on Gold operations
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Default 10-20x upside -limited downside IMHO

Gold Breaking record highs in ZAR and AUD and we have little old WWI with a EV resource oz of less than $2 .... NST purchased the alaskan POGO project @ $85oz

All is on track for WWI to recieve Mining License and Mining Right over the whole 3g/t -2012 JORC 3.6moz+ (10moz+ 03 JORC) within the next 3-4 months

Historically WWI area has produced 41moz gold @ 5g/t (here in NZ we see OGC produce @ 1.3g/t in otago)

we have tax loss selling keeping the lid on the SP and the ongoing FEAR of South African politics keeping market interest next to nil

Now @ 5.5mill market value I see limited downside as even shell ASX companies can command 3mill marketcap .. WWI do have some promising Pilbara projects one close to new RIO operations

I wouldn't recommend going large into WWI as SA risks are always high ,,, but when you compare to peers and look through the finer details of ownership you have the biggest Gold producer Sibanye-Stillwater(Up 54% YOY) in SA has connections to WWI through DRD Gold (WWI largest holder)

you have WWI doing the work to keep the DMR on side to reward the company with ML/MR the legal rep WWI have employed has a very good record at getting ML/MR (its 100% last few years)

Many issues in SA is around black ownership (BEE) ... 26% was the rule but talk of a rise to 30% hurt the sector WWI already has a supportive BEE with 33.4% holding in the Project (so a great project for the SA DMR to promote to successive operations)

For sure WWI will have to raise more capital and I see this being yet another pressure on the price as a cash holding of est $400k must be mostly going to be used up pre ML/MR ... so I don't see much work on expanding the 03 JORC resources to 12 JORC or Pilbara work till WWI has MR/ML and can secure capital at much better rates

recent presentation .... more info here
    https://westwitsmining.com/wp-conten...June-2019_.pdf

Disc JBMurc holding WWI av. 1.8c (planning to buy more before the months out)
    Last edited by JBmurc; 25-06-2019 at 10:07 AM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Did u manage to get some more WWi....I tried to get some at .005 but they didn't drop that low. Now at .9. I looked at the last quarter and they had sales of about 2.4 mill and it cost 2.5 mill to produce. That can't be good, can it? I'm looking at spx at the moment. Any views?

Quote Originally Posted by younga View Post
    Did u manage to get some more WWi....I tried to get some at .005 but they didn't drop that low. Now at .9. I looked at the last quarter and they had sales of about 2.4 mill and it cost 2.5 mill to produce. That can't be good, can it? I'm looking at spx at the moment. Any views?
    Yes they are spending many $$$ on land reparation during the mining operation which is needed to secure the Mining rights/licenses

Another development that's looking very bullish for WWI is their Pilbara project next door to RIO's new major discovery

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...fore-u-s-asset

While the Winu find, about 350 kilometers (220 miles) southeast of Port Hedland, has excited investors and competitors -- prompting some to pour over satellite imagery to gauge the project’s potential -- more assessment is still needed, Soirat said. Additional drilling this year should allow Rio to understand “how rich the deposit is, and how big it is as well,” he told reporters.
    Exploration staff are also ready to begin studying potential other targets nearby, according to Soirat. There’s potential that the Winu discovery could be part of a much a larger system that may eventually host multiple different mines, Rio’s CEO Jean-Sebastien Jacques said in May.

Could we see a multi-million J/V appear soon with a free carry for WWI ??

Just need it all to come together + Cash investment and WWI will be 10x current values pre-xmas IMHO

Just received email from MQ on more details looks very good basically WWI looking to raise upto 2.9mill AUD via convert note this Qtr

8% note 5yr life -can be exercised into WWI shares @ .007c USD !! so .01c AUD so 25% high than last traded price for this new funds WWI can use to drive ahead and get ML/MR $500k projected cost >(rehab Guarantee funds+consultants)

FAR EAST company report which backs up my BUY sentiment and I'm sure will entice investors to take up the C/N which I understand is a faster way to raise debt with fewer costs than say a rights issue >>

WWI Goal is to be producing serious Gold in 2020 first via open pits to adding underground 3Q20 and by end of 2025 having produced 250Koz+ Gold still with 5yr LOM on this first stage >80KOz+ pa

Projected net profits to WWI by 2025 = 49mill (Using $1300oz USD gold price .69c AUD ZAR-14.5)

2020 projected EPS- .25c (IMHO this would see SP around 3x higher than present giving P/E-9-10)

Longer term I see 10x-20x depending on results + Gold price

But think more likely we will see a sale of the SA assets to Sibanye-stillwater 50mill+ USD etc and a focus back on Aussie assets

Great spike from $WWI today not long till the last of the stale S/H's have exited and we see a 100% intraday move Mining Right will be the likely catalyst

$1.45mill AUD funding announced through Con Note issue .. should take care of all of the funding issues over the next year for this 7mill Market-cap Gold developer

Guru

only 30 + hours to get your 2020 picks in .... about ONE DAY
    Be aware of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    that not forbidden is mandatory.
    Anyone but o'brien