sharetrader
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Unhappy

I looked at buying some of the OC's a while back when they were a bit over 3c. I ended up buying LCD instead at 4.6c and they are now 4.4c?
    Don't you hate that?
    Last edited by Paddie; 30-04-2021 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddie View Post
    I looked at buying some of the OC's a while back when they were a bit over 3c. I ended up buying LCD instead at 4.6c and they are now 4.4c?
    Don't you hate that?
    Yes done it many times before ... LCD will have its day ... I did sell for a small profit 4.6c to then see it fly days later back down again might buy again soon ..
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Banned

couldn't hold on man, I bailed on the jump up

Quote Originally Posted by arekaywhy View Post
    couldn't hold on man, I bailed on the jump up
    No stress you don't go broke taking profits .... I'm Holding all till JORC next month ...if as good as I think it will be it should blow past 10c to the mid teens on a spike ..will take some profits then
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

The initial discussions have unearthed some key attributes for the Noombenberry project including.
    • Potentially an easily minable project with low strip ratio.
    • The potential characteristics of the halloysite in the deposit puts it in the best of breed category for
    hydrogen and carbon capture as well as other nanotechnology applications.
    • Latin is identifying world class technology development partners to carry out Research and development
    programs in the hydrogen and carbon capture sectors.
    • The Noombenberry product could be particularly suitable for the high-end paper and ceramics market
    sectors.
    • The potential to produce a DSO product to establish early cashflow.
    • Close to accommodation and road/rail links to a port.
    • Noombenberry possesses many positive attributes to become a fast – track development project.

Default 207Mt JORC resource monster in the making ??

Latin Resources Exploration Manager, Tony Greenaway commented: “We are thrilled to
    have identified this globally significant kaolin-halloysite resource within only 18 months since
    acquiring the Noombenberry Project. It really puts us on the map in this emerging sector and
    provides a remarkable opportunity to potentially push Latin from explorer to producer within
    a brief period. We look forward to commencing the next round of drilling in July, which will
    have a dual focus of both uplifting the current resources to Indicated or Measured status, and
    resource growth.”
    Latin Resources Executive Director, Chris Gale said: “My fellow directors and I are extremely
    pleased that Latin has achieved this outstanding milestone for the Company. Our exploration
    team have excelled in defining a world-class deposit despite the challenges of a difficult COVID
    environment. This massive result adds enormous value to LRS and will elevate the company to
    a new level. We will now look to fast track the deposit through to development as quickly as
    possible to take advantage of the buoyant mineral prices. I would also like to extend my
    sincere thanks to the landowners in Merredin for being so accommodating during the
    exploration and drilling process".

$96M LATIN RESOURCES (ASX: LRS) BETTER THAN $475M ANDROMEDA?
    Our $96M capped Halloysite hero Latin Resources (ASX: LRS) just announced a 207mt maiden JORC resource which on our initial read looks to be better than $475M capped Andromeda’s 210mt resource.

Today’s LRS JORC resource news has significantly exceeded our expectations, also considering LRS has drilled only the first of 5 of its projects - its land holding is 7 times the size of Andromeda.

We didn’t expect LRS would announce a maiden JORC inferred kaolin-halloysite resource that is practically the same size as its wildly successful bigger brother Andromeda - we also note that LRS’s JORC resource estimate was done independently.

Andromeda was one of the best performing stocks on the ASX last year and is a great example of how a micro cap explorer can unlock serious value in a halloysite project - its share price hitting 10x at its peak.

Today we provide our initial quick take on the LRS news (it’s better than we had hoped for) and we will shortly follow up with a deeper dive into the LRS JORC resource, what it means and how it compares to Andromeda.

ASX:LRS

LRS is currently capped at $97M and is now sitting on what could become the single-largest undeveloped Kaolin-Halloysite deposit in Australia.

LRS’s halloysite project is one of Australia’s few known occurrences of ultra-high-grade halloysite – a naturally occurring nanotube.

A global Inferred Mineral Resource of 207 million tonnes of kaolinised granite has been estimated at Noombenberry, comprising two separate domains:
    123 million tonnes of bright white kaolin-bearing material; and
    84 million tonnes of kaolin/halloysite-bearing material.

We invested in LRS in November 2020, and increased our position a few months later.

We invested as we liked the potential in LRS’ halloysite/kaolin project.

We sat on the sidelines as Andromeda Metals rose to a $475M market cap off the back of its impressive halloysite resource.

We took a position in LRS as we are hoping it can replicate similar success to Andromeda on its halloysite project in WA.

Today’s JORC announcement looks like LRS may be in a position to match Andromeda.

We will do a full deep dive of this major announcement in the coming days.

...from Catalyst

Looks like today was the day traders taking their pips on the news, surely the real re-rate will take place in due course. I’m wanting some more OC’s under 6c if anyone gets nervous.