sharetrader
Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast

Cool LRS-Latin Resources explorer -MONSTER IN THE MAKING!!

Latin Resources Limited is a mineral exploration company focused on creating shareholder wealth
    through the identification and definition of mineral resources in Latin America, with a specific focus on
    Peru.

http://www.latinresources.com.au/

http://www.latinresources.com.au/pre...esentation.pdf

IPO-20c to raise 6mill---IPO OVERSUBSCRIBED
    CFE largest shareholder with 17%

Current SP-16c bids 18c offers

might look at taking a small interest over the short term like the exposure to Latin America
    Last edited by JBmurc; 19-01-2021 at 03:43 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Hi JB,
    Looks like an interesting prospect.
    Will take a look at the tenements looking at them relative to the other big ones in the wider area.
    My fiance is a pretty sharp geologist who has done plenty of drilling analysis. Her comments geologically are always useful too...

Another punt in Chile is Luguna LRC:ASX. Valued at 6c AUD a share, but sitting around 1.6c.

Quote Originally Posted by Aotea View Post
    Hi JB,
    Looks like an interesting prospect.
    Will take a look at the tenements looking at them relative to the other big ones in the wider area.
    My fiance is a pretty sharp geologist who has done plenty of drilling analysis. Her comments geologically are always useful too...

Another punt in Chile is Luguna LRC:ASX. Valued at 6c AUD a share, but sitting around 1.6c.
    yeah very good- fiance GEO, that would help understand all the Geo tech reports
    Last edited by JBmurc; 24-09-2010 at 10:41 AM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Well wish I brought into LRS back when I was looking into them up 18% today to 26c the investor presentation they annouced shows the huge potential they have in Peru

Starting to move northwards again 6.5c some very nice assets held....already have interest through CFE holding 11% of the shares
    but even thinking bout buying a few

-Recent Analyst report- http://latinresources.com.au/sites/l...rt%20March.pdf

Default Get on while you can sub 10c

Old thread but I thought I'd bring it back as LRS is going gang busters today ... I for one have been chasing the market and taking my LRSOC holding close to $100k AUD in value 3mill opts!! ...Upside is HUGE here

today's ann..

https://www.proactiveinvestors.com.a...ct-938764.html

The Noombenberry Cross section below explains it all:

4km's of strike fully open in all directions with solid intercepts ranging from 20m in thickness - 48m in thickness all under shallow cover of dirt...

I reckon this footprint will be larger in size than ADN as the tenement is larger in size and drilling intercepted bright white Kaolin across the 18km2 area!

LRS also has major -Lithium Copper JV's with Major players ..plus a cracking good Aussie Gold Project

Sir....permission to shout very loudly.

Quote Originally Posted by troyvdh View Post
    Sir....permission to shout very loudly.
    Hope you loaded up weeks ago mate ... wish I purchased more ... UP 50% today ... and its well known LIND a major shareholder has been selling for sometime if they wanted out ...today would have cleaned them out .. bring on tomorrow hopefully less major selling

Great to see some FOMO LRS up 16% 6.4c must have been a great meeting yesterday with 3.6mill AUD traded today!!! results early next week as confirmed by management..... another 10% tomorrow IMHO ...

LRSOC great buying getting major discount 4.7c !! and 2yrs till you have to pay the extra 1.2c !!! = 5.9c what a joke half a cent discount ...

how good will the HALLOYSITE grades be?? will this be the next ADN is looking a much larger deposit we just need grade and LRS will move 200-300% next week ....and thats only one of many major projects !!

Very tempted to add to my 3mill LRSOC holding ... talk of 50c upside is quite hard to fathom... but if the grades are as good or better than ADN ???

ADN = $678mill

LRS = $77mill
    Last edited by JBmurc; 11-02-2021 at 10:47 PM.