sharetrader
Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Aotea View Post
    no doubt JBM will be doing backflips again today...nice pick JB and your insight has pulled a few of us into LRS I'm sure.
    cheers
    And its still early days I've been bullish LRS since 2c days always had a feeling it will be something special ... went past 20c briefly ...should have sold and took a A$550k profit ....but here I am still think best days lay ahead .. with Peter Oliver joining the LRS crew and great results to the west where LRS permit grows .. future is looking bright ..could 10x bag from here
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Ive just looked at the Lithium price chart...looks positive... However LRS NMT are languishing albiet on very low volumns.....I suppose thats the sharemarket eh.

Quote Originally Posted by troyvdh View Post
    Ive just looked at the Lithium price chart...looks positive... However LRS NMT are languishing albiet on very low volumns.....I suppose thats the sharemarket eh.
    Waiting on more drill results ..markets doom-gloom .... IMHO when LRS goes it going going to move fast ...but we really need the markets to stabilise
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

LRS surging today up 17% ....about time JORC resource est out soon

Love this share. Great prospects, great trading movement and great leadership in place for the future. Of course there will be inevitable global events that shift perception a little here and there, but actually those just make the share even more tradeable. Love where this is going.

Quote Originally Posted by cymonger View Post
    Love this share. Great prospects, great trading movement and great leadership in place for the future. Of course there will be inevitable global events that shift perception a little here and there, but actually those just make the share even more tradeable. Love where this is going.
    20c short term 40c+ longer IMHO

from HC poster -Scarpa... one of the most knowledgeable mineral investors I follow(most likely works in sector GEO,Met etc) ..so stoked he's liking LRS MET results announced today....

In terms of the METs here for LRS I have read, all I will say they are probably close to the best METs I have seen for in effect a DMS only process for spodumene in all the METs I have previously looked at in ASX announcements. These are good results and if reflective of the whole deposit, especially as resource is increased to facilitate feasibility studies, then there is a whole lot to like here.

Also we have RIO sniffing around LRS Brazilian prime Lithium permits ...trying to secure large land holdings few Kms away

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    from HC poster -Scarpa... one of the most knowledgeable mineral investors I follow(most likely works in sector GEO,Met etc) ..so stoked he's liking LRS MET results announced today....

In terms of the METs here for LRS I have read, all I will say they are probably close to the best METs I have seen for in effect a DMS only process for spodumene in all the METs I have previously looked at in ASX announcements. These are good results and if reflective of the whole deposit, especially as resource is increased to facilitate feasibility studies, then there is a whole lot to like here.

Also we have RIO sniffing around LRS Brazilian prime Lithium permits ...trying to secure large land holdings few Kms away
    I'd like to be wrong because it would also improve the economics of other projects I hold, but I think these mid-80% recoveries relate only to the material put through HLS processes replicating what a commercial DMS will do. They therefore exclude the non-recovery or lower recovery (with floatation) from Fines. If DMS only, there's no fines recoveries and the overall recovery drops down to low-mid 70%'s which again has a strong similarity to Core.

I've seen the same thing happen with ADV/GT1 which initially had reported these mid-80%'s recoveries for a commercial grade of Spod (circa 6%). Along comes the scoping study and it uses 75% while noting the previous MET results. My presumed explanation is that as DMS only there's no fines recovery and hence dropping whole of ore recovery rates.

That said, Latin's results are good and they confirm DMS only is viable (less capex). Like others at similar stages of investigation (A11, GT1, GL1, RDT, ESS), it may be that a back-end floatation circuit is added so that there is also a recovery stream from fines and this pushes up the overall recovery rate to nearer 80% (or perhaps just over that), although doing this requires confidence Spod prices will remain higher. If that isn't done, there may be a DSO fines revenue stream.