sharetrader
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Scrunch View Post
    I'd like to be wrong because it would also improve the economics of other projects I hold, but I think these mid-80% recoveries relate only to the material put through HLS processes replicating what a commercial DMS will do. They therefore exclude the non-recovery or lower recovery (with floatation) from Fines. If DMS only, there's no fines recoveries and the overall recovery drops down to low-mid 70%'s which again has a strong similarity to Core.

I've seen the same thing happen with ADV/GT1 which initially had reported these mid-80%'s recoveries for a commercial grade of Spod (circa 6%). Along comes the scoping study and it uses 75% while noting the previous MET results. My presumed explanation is that as DMS only there's no fines recovery and hence dropping whole of ore recovery rates.

That said, Latin's results are good and they confirm DMS only is viable (less capex). Like others at similar stages of investigation (A11, GT1, GL1, RDT, ESS), it may be that a back-end floatation circuit is added so that there is also a recovery stream from fines and this pushes up the overall recovery rate to nearer 80% (or perhaps just over that), although doing this requires confidence Spod prices will remain higher. If that isn't done, there may be a DSO fines revenue stream.
    Yes I like the fact Sigma is leading the way just up the road from LRS Brazilian project .... Sigma Lithium Corporation has very low est. production costs

https://seekingalpha.com/article/456...ns-undervalued

https://www.ft.com/content/82d4c6af-...d-05845cdd1382
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Something big brewing with this trading halt today. I can't think of a better Christmas gift to give yourself than this. Got in just a few weeks ago as .12 and already up significantly. The threads on HC are going wild with anticipation and luckily there are also a number of people well-versed in the science supporting the potential here.

Quote Originally Posted by cymonger View Post
    Something big brewing with this trading halt today. I can't think of a better Christmas gift to give yourself than this. Got in just a few weeks ago as .12 and already up significantly. The threads on HC are going wild with anticipation and luckily there are also a number of people well-versed in the science supporting the potential here.
    Yeah bring on the ann .. will be huge if we see 15Mt 1.5% Li etc ....
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

...if it sounds to good to be true...just saying...cheers.
    Sorry...it's not my first rodeo...
    Last edited by troyvdh; 07-12-2022 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by troyvdh View Post
    ...if it sounds to good to be true...just saying...cheers.
    Sorry...it's not my first rodeo...
    we will find out soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    we will find out soon enough
    Looks very solid to me. This is why you invest in companies like this based on scientific research (as opposed to "rodeo" attendance.)

Default Market ho-hum looks a great start IMHO will double next year min

LARGE JORC EXPLORATION TARGET RANGE FOR COLINA CONFIRMED
    HIGHLIGHTS
    • Maiden independent JORC Indicated and Inferred Mineral Resource Estimate (“MRE”) for
    the Colina Lithium Deposit of 13.3Mt @ 1.2% Li2O reported above a cut-off of 0.5% Li2O
    (2.08Mt Indicated and 11.17Mt Inferred).
    • Significant upside growth potential identified at Colina, with SGS confirming an independent
    estimated JORC Exploration Target Range ("ETR”).
    • Recent drilling at the Colina West prospect, 500m to the west of Colina has confirmed the
    continuity of the thick high-grade spodumene pegmatites intersected in drill hole SADD033,
    with a further three holes intersecting the newly identified pegmatite swarm, assay results
    pending.
    • Aggressive 65,000m drilling campaign planned for 2023 with the addition of four more
    drilling rigs for a total of eight on site, this is designed to fast track rapid resource growth at
    the Colina and Colina West Deposit and underpin a rapid move towards potential future
    development.
    • Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA) is well under way to allow fast tracking of DFS in

percy

A Bell Potter 2023 pick:

Latin Resources Ltd (LRS)
    We expect material value accretion
    as LRS adds to the Salinas MRE
    and ultimately defines its path to
    development. Our LRS valuation is
    based on modelling a notional project
    development at Salinas, heavily risked
    for its early stage of assessment. We
    expect the company to aggressively
    pursue the required feasibility studies
    and environmental permitting to
    de-risk Salinas with further potential
    upside from step-out and regional
    exploration over the short term.
    Buy (Speculative), Valuation au $0.22

I'd be more than happy to see 22c for LRS next year ....

Legend

I'm looking just over the fence .. next door

it looks pretty good

I like neighbours like LRS and some of the big boys
    Last edited by nztx; 24-12-2022 at 12:09 AM.