sharetrader
Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Im guessing $5.70 to $6.0.
    Dividends will not be fully imputed but the yield could range from 2 to 7 percent.
    Last edited by troyvdh; 11-02-2023 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by troyvdh View Post
    Im guessing $57 to $60.
    Dividends will not be fully imputed but the yield could range from 2 to 7 percent.
    Troy that would be a Massive cap... at present LRS @ 13c is $286mill ... I could see the same path as $4Billion Sigma I certainly think 1Bill + in the short to mid term 1-2yrs so around a $1- as we will see some dilution on the aggressive exploration ... once in production and if around the same resource as Sigma 80Mt etc then of course higher values but then more dilution as Major CAPEX for Plant & infrastructure -Licenses / permits .. also what Lithium Price does ... my HIGH ball dream land around $5-$6 later this decade on much larger 120Mt + Li resource .. high production profit margins ... of course at present SP the Divi Yield would be insanely good late 2020's ..prob 100% pa etc
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

LRS southern neighbour to ship first Lithium ......LRS goal to replicate SIGMA move from explorer to producer ...

https://replicate.globo.com/google/a...in-april.ghtml

Sigma Lithium’s average annual net revenue is projected at $2.4 billion over the 13-year lifespan of the project as it is today. EBITDA will be $2.14 billion. The EBITDA margin will be the envy of many companies — 89%.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

LRS getting some attention today on the neighbours ...having TESLA banging on the door >> we see this develop watch the market attention on the likes of LRS go mental ... could well surge to new highs 20c+ if LRS can also continue to show the Lithium resource growth through the soon to be 10x drill rigs onsite

https://www.reuters.com/technology/t...ws-2023-02-17/

Yes I particularly like the fact this takeover news is going on while we are getting stuck into drilling. Going to add a bit of extra attention with every result LRS announce

Legend

All sorts of interesting scenarios going on out there with Lithium turf wars looming

I do like the analyst 24c target on LRS for this year .. also my target to sell a few >>

JB....LRS appear to make many positive announcements yet....Like do they need to announce a fully imputed dividend of 10 cents.....cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by troyvdh View Post
    JB....LRS appear to make many positive announcements yet....Like do they need to announce a fully imputed dividend of 10 cents.....cheers.
    Not much love thats for sure Lithium price down 58% YOY hasn't helped ...Lithium resource update coming JUNE ,,, PFS on the Colina project ... I did a couple posts on HC ... showing why I'm pretty excited still with LRS this year ...IMHO I still think good chance RIO makes a move on LRS if the JORC Li resource gets large enough ... they have been buying land nearby to LRS massive Brazilian tenements ... when Neighbouring Major new Li miner SIGMA had Tesla interested in T/O ... RIO was also one of the suitors ...but commented its asking price was looking to expensive $5.5Bill++
    Last edited by JBmurc; 13-04-2023 at 09:46 PM.

Well now we know why the SP has been held down in the low teens for so long insto out 11c+ to get in 10.5c ... has prob been in the works for sometime ..LRS mgmt know big picture you need big $$$$ to get the project to the next levels of valuations and interest

Not cheap developing a MAJOR Mining project..

I'm sure the A$50mill will get soaked up pretty quick in>>>> in PFS/DFS , met studies ,in-fill drilling ,tech reports, regs for mining PEA..

would holders be more happy if the raise was done with the cash balance was sub A$10mill in few months time?

I agree selling off or least IPO , JVP off other projects makes sense ...

I've seen much worse CR of late ..go checkout some of the micro caps that do it all the time 40% discounted raises with free opts ..

Lithium price has dropped by 58% YoY ..... commercial lending rates have smashed higher at a rate of knots ... we see LRS get 30mill @ 10.5c thats pretty good >>>>