sharetrader
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by APH1 View Post
    Does anyone have any thoughts on what the upgrade will be?
    I'm thinking 48.5mt at 1.3% But surely north of 40mt, would hope to see a market cap rerate to 700-750 following upgrade.
    If followed up with a good PEA eg no floatation low capex open pit mine plan in August, we should be around the 1B mc area.
    Providing macro conditions continue to improve, Spod price is increasing.
    I won't complain with those number but think if thats the case I will be complaining about the realised profits I'll be taxed on if we see 1Bill cap I'll prob sell least half my holding .. sitting on 316% gains at present on av price paid
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Nice one, I'm sitting one 1,200,000 shares average price 5.3c providing the pea comes in good I will hold at least 1 mill through to production.
    This one has the potential to go all the way

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    I won't complain with those number but think if thats the case I will be complaining about the realised profits I'll be taxed on if we see 1Bill cap I'll prob sell least half my holding .. sitting on 316% gains at present on av price paid
    So do you think 1b mc is feasible opon a good upgrade and positive PEA
    With a clear path to production in 2026 I would think it is possible, also around the 30c mark we should be looked at for inclusion in the ASX 300

Nice one, I'm sitting one 1,200,000 shares average price 5.3c providing the pea comes in good I will hold at least 1 mill through to production.
    Nice one. That was a fairly big play in what was a penny dreadful. But well played sir!

Thanks Daytr, I built a position in LRS over time, multiple months not all in one go and as confidence grew I sold off some losers and increased my position here since early 2021 firstly for the halloysite would you believe when the sp rose to .10c
    LRS has come such a long way since then though and with the likes of Peter Oliver and Mitch Thomas joining the management team + the growing resource the future is looking good.

Great work I'm down to only 1mill now I did have 3.6mill at one point but those fat profit were far to tempting so have traded down to my lowest holding in years .. still I'll keep this mill till least the SP gets to much higher levels where I could be tempted to sell a few more maybe 30c++

I might buy a few more if the likes of MAY hooks second gear and gets to much higher levels ... I try to keep my portfolio balanced and not to centric to one company like LRS would have been had I keeped the 3.6mill
    Last edited by JBmurc; 08-06-2023 at 06:45 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Thats still a lot of shares, with what is in the pipeline over the coming months I think there will be a lot more wanting in on LRS when they see the upgrade and more importantly the PEA.
    Interesting development with Solis yesterday though. An explorer spending capital raised funds on another explorer, we will look silly if the drills don't hit. however, if they do find anything on the Jaguar tenement it will be a stroke of genius by CG and co. The Jaguar tenement has a mining license so it could be developed very quickly.

Thats still a lot of shares, with what is in the pipeline over the coming months I think there will be a lot more wanting in on LRS when they see the upgrade and more importantly the PEA.
    Interesting development with Solis yesterday though. An explorer spending capital raised funds on another explorer, we will look silly if the drills don't hit. however, if they do find anything on the Jaguar tenement it will be a stroke of genius by CG and co. The Jaguar tenement has a mining license so it could be developed very quickly.
    yes one has to trust in LRS investment .. they have a great team in Brazil if they think SLM has secured a great Lithium Project why not invest and sell in the future when its worth 10x the value etc

Well here we go trading halt pending a JORC update.Given the recent doubling of the SP.I have to presume the market has factored in 40-45 MT.So probably no fireworks unless they hit the magical 50 MT

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    Well here we go trading halt pending a JORC update.Given the recent doubling of the SP.I have to presume the market has factored in 40-45 MT.So probably no fireworks unless they hit the magical 50 MT
    yeah not sure what the market presently think is middle ground target to match present Cap ... I was hoping 20-30Mt and for every 5Mt more be worth a good few cents to the cap ... 50Mt 30c++