sharetrader
Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

I will buy the second round! Qtown only a medium but enjoyable drive from Chch. Thanks JB for selflessly sharing your own research over the months/years.

No worries guys just keep holding tight if we don’t get T/O within next year I think we will see LRS continue to trend higher around 80c with next 12-24m $2+ on production ramp up 25/26 with 100Mt+ 1.4% Li resource base
    Last edited by JBmurc; 23-06-2023 at 12:27 AM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    I'd be more than happy to see 22c for LRS next year ....
    Well done JB, made it already - glad for putting it on my radar, been buying all year and still buying, thanks for putting this on my radar! I too owe you a beer

Well its now a double bagger for me, time to freehold my holding.( I held Podium for too long lesson learnt)I think Mr Market is now factoring in the possible growth of the Colina resource towards the SW.
    Exciting times indeed!

27c hit on the cboe exchange .... 29c not far away ... I do wonder if it will have a breather around that point , or will we have positive update from the meetings with the 4x Car makers + batteries factory all USA .. I know Chris Gale MD doesn't want to sign anything up ..but surely just a MOU could be done TESLA ? FORD GM ?? would push us well over 30c one would think ...maybe even get close to 40c aka 1Billion cap ....

To think MAR2020 you could have loaded up with LRS for .2c ... at present SP thats 13,150% gain
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

I last bought a bit a couple months back at 10.3c. We were trading around that price range for so many weeks. Thought I’d be happy just to see it get back past 14.5c!
    Seems like a distant memory now.
    Hope certain other stocks cough*May*cough can do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Sous87 View Post
    I last bought a bit a couple months back at 10.3c. We were trading around that price range for so many weeks. Thought I’d be happy just to see it get back past 14.5c!
    Seems like a distant memory now.
    Hope certain other stocks cough*May*cough can do the same.
    Yes today I added another stock SLM (LRS holds 17.75%) could well follow in LRS footsteps in Brazil ... same head GEO .. LRS MD on the board ..will be using many of the same companies contacts LRS has built up in country ... think well worth a small punt at 70mill cap ... they get a good stiff of HIGH grade Lithium should well repeat LRS huge spike higher 150mill-200mill cap overnight etc ....should have purchased weeks ago right after securing project...

MAY MELBANA yes my second largest holding...been waiting for an age to see some flowrates 2P reserves. if they can drop the right anns will follow LRS towards 30c ...

WMG my other zero to hero stock ..that could well move to largest holding if they indeed have the next MAJOR NIckel discovery in WA ,,

>>>>

Bell Potter Securities has increased its valuation of Latin Resources Limited to $0.37/sh from the previous valuation of $0.23/sh in December..... today nice

Almost 4 bags here and now 25% of my portfolio. Sold half at 20c April last year then bought more on the fallback. LRS now 25 % of my holding - thankyou LRS ! Holding tight now now as plenty of upside here. These ASX miners give so many opportunities!

Opportunities to retire 😁