sharetrader
Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 LastLast

Yes the buying is relentless and why wouldn't it be? This is still undervalued looking at the Sigma template and the length of our strike.

Thanks to JB here for the initial heads-up, that was a while ago so I guess the way the lithium discovery has since developed has let us grow way beyond white clay!! Have sold 5% of my holdings recently to pay some architect's fees so still have almost all of them.

42c close very impressive close to the week ... I ended up selling the last of my LRS shares ... just too many companies I've been following and holding that have been oversold ... LRS has had a cracking good run over the later few months ... over Billion cap $$$

My trading focus has always been sub Billion cap mostly micro-caps sub 300mill .. so time to bag me the next LRS ... or least MAY etc ...

LRS has all the potential to move much higher but I personally think the gains won't be in the same league as they have been last few months ... 20-50% gain from here next 12-24months etc ... where I think the likes of say MAY could move 100-200% within the next couple months...if not weeks

much of my LRS funds have spread out across many different plays - GOLD - O&G - COAL - Cu/Au ... mostly producers with some development projects ... sort of de-risking a touch from pure Explorer towards development LRS is heading
    Last edited by JBmurc; 06-08-2023 at 12:47 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    42c close very impressive close to the week ... I ended up selling the last of my LRS shares ... just too many companies I've been following and holding that have been oversold ... LRS has had a cracking good run over the later few months ... over Billion cap $$$

My trading focus has always been sub Billion cap mostly micro-caps sub 300mill .. so time to bag me the next LRS ... or least MAY etc ...

LRS has all the potential to move much higher but I personally think the gains won't be in the same league as they have been last few months ... 20-50% gain from here next 12-24months etc ... where I think the likes of say MAY could move 100-200% within the next couple months...if not weeks

much of my LRS funds have spread out across many different plays - GOLD - O&G - COAL - Cu/Au ... mostly producers with some development projects ... sort of de-risking a touch from pure Explorer towards development LRS is heading
    Well done JB, no one can ever say your foolish for taking a profit!

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post

Well done JB, hope you turn it into many more bags. I see my first buy this year was 10.8c so very close to 4 bags on that, thank you!

Well done mate and thank you again for all your input here over the last few years, it has been a great run, good to lock in profits. All the best finding the next LRS, hopefully you already have found it with MAY. I MAY catch you over there if I can find some more $$
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by nomis View Post
    Well done JB, no one can ever say your foolish for taking a profit!
    Yeah I've been sitting on quite a large profit for some time .. was going be realised at some point .. esp after I heard the comment from a Lithium experts that he believes the Brines could ramp up and force Li prices further downwards(where they have a cost advantage etc) ..looking over the likes of ASN at present
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Interesting comment JB as I always thought that brine was more expensive to produce, will look into this further when time permits. What LRS has over a lot of other Li explorers is the clear pathway to production, i.e. Sigma's blueprint if you will. The environmental permitting with brine projects will be the hold up I think as opposed to hard rock spodumene. We have the Minas Gerais government on side with a signed Mou and they have mentioned fast tracking this project, if we can get to production 2026 prices should still be good due to delays in more of the tricky projects in Canada and Africa etc. I think pricing will hold. We will still be making money at $1500 a tonne, not long to wait now to see the numbers anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by APH1 View Post
    Interesting comment JB as I always thought that brine was more expensive to produce, will look into this further when time permits. What LRS has over a lot of other Li explorers is the clear pathway to production, i.e. Sigma's blueprint if you will. The environmental permitting with brine projects will be the hold up I think as opposed to hard rock spodumene. We have the Minas Gerais government on side with a signed Mou and they have mentioned fast tracking this project, if we can get to production 2026 prices should still be good due to delays in more of the tricky projects in Canada and Africa etc. I think pricing will hold. We will still be making money at $1500 a tonne, not long to wait now to see the numbers anyway.
    Agree with the cost/tone when it comes to Brine projects, Unless they mean to ramp up existing developers. I haven't done the research myself, for the mean time my hands are tied into hard rock deposit that will remain nameless still looking where I can re-deploy capital.

Yeah there seems to be a lot of stocks to throw a few bucks at currently in the lithium space, personally I'm to time poor currently to research new companies, took a big risk with LRS a couple of years ago, and so far buy and hold has worked for me. I see LRS heavily de risked now with 45 million tone at 1.34% next step PEA , still a long way to but for now I'm happy to wait it out. If all we achieve is half of Sigma that's still a very good result say 3 Billon mc say 0.96c over the next couple of years. Pretty confident they will find another 50mt over the next 12-18 months though and double those numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by nomis View Post
    Agree with the cost/tone when it comes to Brine projects, Unless they mean to ramp up existing developers. I haven't done the research myself, for the mean time my hands are tied into hard rock deposit that will remain nameless still looking where I can re-deploy capital.
    yeah I've been playing around doing some swing trades ... BCB I should have sold the lot today near open maybe tomorrow or next ... would have bagged $2k for the week trade..

thrown more into RXM largest undeveloped ready to progress to production -- Copper/Gold .. confident they will get a major JVP before the years out ...worth less than a decent Copper explorer ,, but 6-8yrs ahead of them ... Copper crunch coming I see 50-100% upside

I also need to do more research on the brines
    Last edited by JBmurc; 07-08-2023 at 08:39 PM.