sharetrader
Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728 LastLast

Some good reading on the Lithium space

https://cdn.nextinvestors.com/docume...nvestors_2.pdf
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

JB that TYX looks interesting. In Angola which is better than a lot of other places in Africa. Will do my DD on it, thanks for the report!

Quote Originally Posted by denpal View Post
    JB that TYX looks interesting. In Angola which is better than a lot of other places in Africa. Will do my DD on it, thanks for the report!
    also watching Tyrana, need to do some research on Angola first

Quote Originally Posted by nomis View Post
    also watching Tyrana, need to do some research on Angola first
    Yes I've gone with ARV for my next speccy lithium player that also has some other nice projects 700koz gold etc ... and I'm still holding NAE that has some great lithium prospects....

Still might end up back in LRS if some of my other plays get a good kick on and LRS stays or heads lower mid 30's looks pretty good at present
    Last edited by JBmurc; 10-08-2023 at 07:27 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Have you had a look at GMN? I took a small position early this week.

Quote Originally Posted by mike2020 View Post
    Have you had a look at GMN? I took a small position early this week.
    No haven't looked to close ..I know they want to explore for lithium in Brazil which is a major positive ...

https://x.com/LatinRes/status/1724291328140308889?s=20

Once again LRS S/H sold my last shares high 30's in today 22.5c too cheap!!!

Why I more than tripled my first purchase of LRS shares today... since I last held early AUG 39c all moving in the right direction fundamentally LRS only getting better ... market FEAR though has been driving the SP south ,,so IMHO the sale price has only be getting better so GREEDY I am ..whats happen since I've been away ..

PEA->>>- CAPEX A$390mill first stage 80mill second ...I was expecting it could have been higher Vs Cashflows it will produce
    ..I was impressed ..holding base metal companies hoping to source $1-2Billion CAPEX for production with much longer paybacks certainly not 7 months..and not using the very conservative spot prices LRS used .... so for me the PEA massive positive ..

Recent Cap raise -$35mill insto placement pretty much no far off SP ... no free in the money options not a HUGE discount to previous days SP I've sadly seen in some of my holdings of late....

-Exploration>>>> Fog’s Block located ~12km to the south-west of the existing Colina Deposit (on trend the high grade Li just keeps going!!)
    MCDD002: 13.06m @ 1.34% Li2O from 210.94m Including: 6.06m @ 1.61% Li2O from 210.94

- 11x DRILL RIGS not stop expanding the resource ..

>>FUNDED to keep them spinning all next year ..

Disc... buying more 21.5c

Quiet Observer

Chart doesn't look good though JBmurc?

Has just broken down further - through key support and, worryingly, the 200-Day EMA.
    Air pocket right here, with next support sitting at 20 cents, but much more meaningful support not until circa 15 cents.
    Success is a journey AND a destination!

Quote Originally Posted by FTG View Post
    The Chart doesn't look good though JBmurc?

Has just broken down further - through key support and, worryingly, the 200-Day EMA.
    Air pocket right here, with next support sitting at 20 cents, but much more meaningful support not until circa 15 cents.
    Yes, pure T/A wise one wouldn't be loading up in LRS at present .. but fundamentally paying 21.5c or 15c if it got that low might not be such a concern when LRS is trading over $1 in a couple of years.

the FEAR in the market does funny things to S/Hs .. but much like CHN, MAY ... LRS has a Tier-1 project .... these projects generally always see production as they have the size and grade one needs to attract the CAPEX .. the PEA numbers show the profitability...

PEA used just 10% of the present Li resource ...that IMHO will at least double towards 90-100Mt by later next year

IRR = 123% !!

Using a much lower Li CIF5.5 price in the PEA number of U$1,699t ...LRS will have FCF over A$600mill pa ... present price U$3,000t (was hitting $6,000t+ 2022)

we could see very FAT dividends for many decades once the CAPEX loan paid off ...

And PEA is only the earliest conservative numbers.. DFS will likely see a much longer LOM and higher production pa... so $1billion FCF is certainly in the mix IMHO esp if LRS secures offtake agreement at a higher than used Li price ..

I thinking 20c+ pa dividends 2028 onwards
    Last edited by JBmurc; 17-11-2023 at 10:08 AM.