sharetrader
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

https://www.gasworld.com/university-...019752.article

Scientists at the University of Newcastle in Australia said they have used tiny structures found in clay as a ‘template’ to create a new material capable of capturing carbon dioxide emissions.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Noombenberry's good results didn't fire up the SP like a lot of holders were suggesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Lion_graf View Post
    Noombenberry's good results didn't fire up the SP like a lot of holders were suggesting.
    need JORC resource ... I'm happy to wait exploration to date has been very promising ..Highest grade Halloysite to date drilled in Aus a great start >>>

- free carried JV with Integra capital on their Large Argentinian Lithium projects update will spark some interest ... is main reason why I purchased LRS along with the new Lachlan Fold Gold projects ..Peru Copper ...

I'm certainly not stressed about SP till we see the story develop further if 6months from now with Noombenberry JORC + Offtake agreements
    movement on other projects being affected by COVID and the SP is still below 10c .... then yes I'll be pissed
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Hi LRS holders. I dont know much about this company but a mate just bought a stack of them and i see it was a favourite pick in the stock comp. Am keen to hear from any holders what their view of the company is if anyone has an opinion they want to share. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Aotea View Post
    Hi LRS holders. I dont know much about this company but a mate just bought a stack of them and i see it was a favourite pick in the stock comp. Am keen to hear from any holders what their view of the company is if anyone has an opinion they want to share. Cheers
    My opinion is BUY n Hold too many company making projects not to succeed esp as Kaolin project looks commercial along with mineral sands they hold

Quote Originally Posted by Aotea View Post
    Hi Aotea, I like the halloysite/kaolin exposure as the former is needed in EV battery membranes separating the anode from the cathode, about 2kg per typical EV from what I understand. For this purpose it's refined into HPA (high purity alumina). Looking at ADN, seems to me we could well be in the same league and that is without even considering our lithium exposure. All-up, buying the relatively long-dated OC's seemed the natural thing to do with seemingly a manageable degree of risk.

Thanks...i just may take a position in the OC's. Cheers

Some good price action today!

Quote Originally Posted by denpal View Post
    Some good price action today!
    Yeah sitting on 3.2Mill OC's so primed for continued growth in LRS value .. great buying interest on close ... JORC resource next month ... why wouldn't you be holding the LRS 75mill could well prove up a larger higher grade Halloysite/Kaolin deposit than the $475Mill ADN... and thats just one of LRS projects

Looking forward to Lithium JV project updates

BOOOM >>>> Holding tight LRSOC will along with MAG - CNB etc see me reach my 1mill NZD portfolio target >> mid year ????