sharetrader
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Watchful View Post
    Exceptional start with those first two assays.. peak of 3.22% li and a good amount in the 2%+ range. Still with some of the potentially better visuals to come in future assays. Gonna be a big day for LRS.
    Going be a BIG year for LRS ... my LRSOC is now my highest Value position ....Up $54k AUD just today ... now my third Holding I'm 100% holding till later this year along with CNB + MAY ...

. my previous highest value holdings ..
    funny Spec money always running away after a Strong run up ...

I personally think LRS hasn't reached that point till later April ... thinking about exercising my OPTS and later April when LRS SP is well into the teens if not 20c+ take the profit and re-buy opts if they continue to be undervalued more than .2 - .4c ..... the opts seem to trade like the market think they have a 1.5c ex. price and not the 1.2c they have >>
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Congratulations JB and thanks for the tip not long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Sous87 View Post
    Congratulations JB and thanks for the tip not long ago.
    No stress ....I'm over the moon ...as leaving my job I really needed LRS to make a discovery so I can continue with my passion trading the markets ... looking so very likely now ..
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    No stress ....I'm over the moon ...as leaving my job I really needed LRS to make a discovery so I can continue with my passion trading the markets ... looking so very likely now ..
    very well played JB.

I bought in last week at 7c, and now it hit 10c.

How far do you think the SP could go in 1-2 years?

Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
    very well played JB.

I bought in last week at 7c, and now it hit 10c.

How far do you think the SP could go in 1-2 years?
    Hard to know till more results .... but its got real 1000%+ upside potential .. with many great projects on the books their Brazil lithium PROJECTS alone could be worth 1Billion+ when you look just down the road at Sigma lithium (One of the best NEW Lithium companies at present)...

Then you have Peru Copper project exploration(IN the land of the monster Cu Projects)

the Massive Cloud-9 Halloysite-Kaolin Project in WA AUS... looking to monetise >>

24.2% position in SLM.asx Copper explorer in -https://solisminerals.com/
    https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/ap...df02a206a39ff4

LITHIUM Argentina PROJECTS, landholding totalling over 70,000 hectares.

The Catamarca Project contains numerous swarms of spodumene pegmatites that have not been fully explored.

Two areas, Vilisman and Ancasti, each with past lithium mining activity, together host in excess of twenty Lithium bearing pegmatite deposits documented by various authors in publications made over the last 50 years.

Combined estimates of spodumene content within 15m of surface of 12 of these deposits are in excess of 120,000 t

.... They also have some very nice Gold projects in NSW ...but they don't seem to even care about those ...

I think we could see LRS spin-out another ASX listing IPO where all the Aussie assets go along ..
    Last edited by JBmurc; 30-03-2022 at 06:56 PM.

Nice day today! This is turning into one of my better plays, and looks like more to come. The options lag so much it's crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by denpal View Post
    Nice day today! This is turning into one of my better plays, and looks like more to come. The options lag so much it's crazy.
    Yes holding only the opts I'm looking forward to converting them to head shares ...on close was a .6c difference ...for my holding If I exercise opts 1.2c = $40,800 I'd be $20,400 better off ....

And thats the 10c wall GONE .... bring on the .5c movements .. great for us 1.2c opt holders .... every tick a nice jump in option value

LRS now like I expected 11c ... Opts so undervalued its not even funny anymore ,,, will be going ahead to exercise next week ....

EARLY EXERCISE OF OPTIONS - $1.2 MILLION INJECTED INTEGRA FOUNDER DOUBLES SHAREHOLDING

Latin Resources Limited (ASX: LRS) (“Latin” or “the Company”) is pleased to advise that Integra Capital Founder and the Company’s largest shareholder, Mr Jose Luis Manzano has exercised 100,200,000 LRSOC options to acquire 100,200,000 fully paid ordinary shares for a consideration of $1,202,400.

The options have been exercised several months ahead of their maturity in December 2022, demonstrating the strong support from Mr Manzano for our very significant recent discovery of lithium spodumene at the Salinas Lithium Project in the Minas Gerais mining province of Brazil.

The Company notes the funds from the exercise of these options will not be used to pay down the Lind facility per the Option Funding Agreement announced to the market on 28 February 2022, but will be applied to expanding our work program at the Salinas Lithium Project.

Mr Manzano now has a 13.4% interest in Latin shares and remains our largest and supportive shareholder. The option exercises above bring the total LRSOC options exercised over a 12-month period from 22 March 2021 to 25 March 2022 to a total of 223,000,876 bringing in funds of $2.676 million to the Company.

The Company has a long term and positive relationship with Integra Capital, our joint venture partners at our Catamarca Lithium Project in Argentina.

We look forward to continuing to build our relationship with Integra and its President, Mr Jose Luis Manzano.