sharetrader
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Now kissing the 13c mark, which makes two (small) bags for me on this one so far.

The usual ‘should have bought more’, but still finding my way around acceptable weightings, risk/reward etc, so ultimately I’m comfortable with how much I had picked up. ~3% of portfolio is now ~9%.

No guarantee it lasts, but things are looking good at the moment and for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Watchful View Post
    Now kissing the 13c mark, which makes two (small) bags for me on this one so far.

The usual ‘should have bought more’, but still finding my way around acceptable weightings, risk/reward etc, so ultimately I’m comfortable with how much I had picked up. ~3% of portfolio is now ~9%.

No guarantee it lasts, but things are looking good at the moment and for the future.
    I'm in the same boat.

I bought in at 7 cents, and then dipped in again at 9c. Now, I'm wishing I bought more. Oh well, I'm happy with my risk.

Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
    I'm in the same boat.

I bought in at 7 cents, and then dipped in again at 9c. Now, I'm wishing I bought more. Oh well, I'm happy with my risk.

What a day for LRS, up 50% in a day! Well done holders.
    I bought into LRS on my daughters birthday March last year at 6c, watched my $ holding slowly drop right down in half to 3c and thought if it gets back to my buy price i'm selling. Well i didnt sell (luckily) very happy now.
    Thanks to all on here (and esp JB) enjoy your weekend all.

While most lithium stocks struggled today.. LRS had a strong day, with massive buy orders.. quickly smashed 20c and now at 21c.

Legend

Wow - LRS up 30.3 % today (+ 5.0 cps)

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Wow - LRS up 30.3 % today (+ 5.0 cps)
    Yes I think going of visuals we will see great results from hole 3-4 ....

And now we have secured neighbouring permit that looks likely to hold extensions of High grade Lithium .... LRS does have potential to hold one of the highest if not the highest grade Lithium discovery ever>> IMHO thats pretty insane if we can prove up large 2-3% Li grades ..

I wouldn't be surprised to see 80c SP(Billion Cap) later this year if the drill bit brings in the right results..

HIGHLIGHTS
    • Latin Resources has secured an additional 50-hectare lithium tenement, to the east of its
    existing position, in the highly prospective Bananal Valley district in eastern Brazil.

• The Monte Alto tenement area has known outcropping spodumene bearing pegmatites,
    grading up to 2.30% Li2O from recent surface sampling by Latin’s geology team.

• Recent drilling on Latin’s existing tenure has confirmed the high-tenor lithium grades of the
    spodumene pegmatites in this region, with a peak grade of 3.22% Li2O in early drilling.

• Latin will immediately relocate one of the two drilling rigs on site to the new Monte Alto
    tenement area to commence an initial 2,000m reconnaissance drilling program.

• Latin’s lithium ground position has now expanded to over 5,350 hectares, with multiple drill
    targets defined within the prospective ‘lithium corridor’.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

LRS with another strong announcement, see latest under announcements:
    https://themarketherald.com.au/asx-lrs/

I’m free carrying this now but wish I’d gone harder at it to begin with !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sous87 View Post
    LRS with another strong announcement, see latest under announcements:
    https://themarketherald.com.au/asx-lrs/

I’m free carrying this now but wish I’d gone harder at it to begin with !!!
    yes I can't wait for the next couple with the larger intercepts ... also sounds like LRS getting more rigs to site ... 6 months from now could well look back and wonder why we did BUY more LOL>>>
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Default END of last month LRS 9.4c close

LRS Trading Halt ....sound like major 30mill Capital raising @ 16c ...

The term sheet sent to potential investors said Latin Resources had already secured a cornerstone investor. Canadian fund manager Waratah Capital Advisors would take up $15 million of the placement, via its subsidiary Electrification and Decarbonization AIE LP.

Latin Resources has lithium prospects in Brazil, kaolin-halloysite in Western Australia and a copper project in Peru.

The offer was priced at 16˘ a share, a 13.5 per cent discount to the last traded price and 16.8 per cent discount to the five-day volume weighted average price. It included one-for-two free attaching option with a 22˘ strike price and five-year expiry.

Euroz Hartleys and PAC Partners were the joint lead managers. Jett Capital Advisors was the co-manager and lead arranger in North America.

Bids were due 3pm Tuesday.

The company had a $305 million market capitalisation before the raise. Its shares have nearly double this month after it posted drilling results for its Salinas lithium project in Brazil.
    Last edited by JBmurc; 12-04-2022 at 06:47 PM.

Sorry JB...how many companies share prices continue that trajectory.