sharetrader
Page 21 of 88 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast
    Guru

Last trade at 72c, and 92c is the next on offer....

Have the market woken up that have no LT debt, trading above budget for the FY which is 80% gone, still have most of last years profit in their coffers, got cash from the Fairton sale, and trading at a PE of about 2. What can you buy with anything approaching a PE of 2??

I smell something cooking on the BBQ, and could be a juicy divvy......

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Last trade at 72c, and 92c is the next on offer....

Have the market woken up that have no LT debt, trading above budget for the FY which is 80% gone, still have most of last years profit in their coffers, got cash from the Fairton sale, and trading at a PE of about 2. What can you buy with anything approaching a PE of 2??

I smell something cooking on the BBQ, and could be a juicy divvy......
    It sure looks like somebody has woken up to this bargain this week. We had a downward pressure on SP for the last couple of weeks but this week has been a complete turnaround and all offers at 72c or less, close to an ATH, have been scooped up. This is a hugely undervalued share, even at 75c. As you point out, next year's divie of at least the same as this year (about 8% on current price) is a pretty sure thing now.

percy

I wonder whether the following has caused the increased interest in SFF CoOp share price.This appeared in the 30th October update, Iceman has previously referred to.Post #199 this thread.

"We’ve also improved the Shares tile
    and tab, which allows you to view your
    Patronage Reward Stock Units by Year
    to Date or by Last 12 Months, and added
    the ability to view the share price and
    history."
    Last edited by percy; 05-11-2020 at 11:57 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I wonder whether the following has caused the increased interest in SFF CoOp share price.This appeared in the 30th October update, Iceman has previously referred to.Post #199 this thread.

"We’ve also improved the Shares tile
    and tab, which allows you to view your
    Patronage Reward Stock Units by Year
    to Date or by Last 12 Months, and added
    the ability to view the share price and
    history."
    Undeniably they are wanting more suppliers as shareholders, and have stated that. Believe this will happen with a history of performance - one (large) swallow doesn't make a summer but seem to be heading in the right direction. Having a decent balance sheet/little debt is a godsend for this business.

percy

Dilettante

A new all time high of 75c today. Market starting to see the high dividend yield ?

PAZ needs some love too. Worries me a bit you guys ramping this consistently and not talking about PAZ. Makes me wonder who the big seller of PAZ has been lately ?
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

I think I posted awhile ago I thought the big PAZ seller may have been a large holder whose wife recently died,so it may be for estate purposes.If it is the person I think it is, he paid 7 cents for his original holding, then added at 14 cents.Three holdings totalling 6 million shares.We do know it has not been a director,as they have stated any director's buys/sells would be announced to the market.
    PAZ remains my largest holding while SFF is my second largest holding.I thought SFF share price may have drifted a little over summer,and I had grand ideas of picking up a few more in February, before their result anouncement,so I was well positioned for the juicy divie in April.

Breaking News,
    Would you believe it,a seller has been off loading shares at 66 cents.!!!
    Last edited by percy; 11-11-2020 at 04:17 PM.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    PAZ needs some love too. Worries me a bit you guys ramping this consistently and not talking about PAZ. Makes me wonder who the big seller of PAZ has been lately ?
    No ramping on here mate. If you want ramping, read the HLG thread :-)

percy

Breaking News,
    Would you believe it,a seller has been off loading shares at 66 cents.!!![/QUOTE]

Managed to get some at 66 cents before they all went.