sharetrader
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I know this one is exciting and very rewarding to hold, just make sure you don't get too excited about the upcoming huge dividend and the potential rerating upwards in SP
    I suggest a daily dose of Aiora Vascular & Vision to keep the bloodflow going strong
    I may need to double the dose of my blood pressure pills,as my bloodflow is in overdrive,??...lol

Dilettante

From Simon Limmer's newsletter today, full of good news, including this little gem :-)

From China:
    The Best Restaurant Awards was held in Shanghai lastweek.The Best Restaurant Awards Ceremony brings together a group of discerning Chinese gourmet consumers and judges.There were over 15 restaurant
    and special awards presented for ingredients,brands and chefs with Silver Fern Farms Reserve Beef presented with the“Ingredient of the Year”award,in recognition of its premium quality.
    We are honoured that our Reserve Beef has been recognised as the ingredient of the year.This affirms the quality of our products and indicates their growth potential in the Chinese high-end food service industry.Our Reserve Beef has been in the Chinese market since 2014 through high-end food service channels and we are building a strong reputation with discerning Chinese customers.