sharetrader
Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37778384858687
    Dilettante

Obviously shaking out some edgy holders ahead of the FY report where we are not likely to see any dividends. But like SB says, we are seeing a better year for the industry this year and are already 1/4 of the way through it. Happy to continue to hold this one for the long term and be content with the wild swings in this industry. Very cheap at current price.

Guru

I'm not sure how much better, but it is a different year.

Looking back, results announcements have usually been the very end of March. With Easter this year, picking result could be out on 28th of March.

Not too long to wait for our annual guide to performance, before we go back to our usual 12 month financial performance/result slumber.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    I'm not sure how much better, but it is a different year.

Looking back, results announcements have usually been the very end of March. With Easter this year, picking result could be out on 28th of March.

Not too long to wait for our annual guide to performance, before we go back to our usual 12 month financial performance/result slumber.
    Going from their fortnightly newsletters, I notice the US imported beef price has remained above the 5 year average.
    Therefore the result may not be as bad as we expect.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Going from their fortnightly newsletters, I notice the US imported beef price has remained above the 5 year average.
    Therefore the result may not be as bad as we expect.
    I've been (pleasantly) surprised the last few years with the number they've printed.

Lets hope so again - albeit in different circumstances/markets.