sharetrader
Page 37 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
    Guru

50,000 through this morning at $1.10

Bounced back from the recent foray into the mid-80's.

percy

Total so far today is 63,000 traded at $1.10.
    Those that bought at mid 80s are up over 29%..
    Last edited by percy; 22-07-2021 at 03:39 PM.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Total so far today is 63,000 traded at $1.10.
    Those that bought at mid 80s are up over 29%..
    Sharesight tells me my purchases between mid May and late July last year have yielded 64% capital gain and 18.5% dividends. Still undervalued

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Sharesight tells me my purchases between mid May and late July last year have yielded 64% capital gain and 18.5% dividends. Still undervalued
    I hadn't realised you could add into Sharesight (even thought updating isn't automatic).

62.45% capital gain and 13.9% dividend, which includes the few more recently bought.

Dilettante

Yes its a bit annoying that Sharesight doesn’t automatically update from USX. I cheat it by mocking up a 1 share purchase in 31 March (for return in the financial year) and then 2 x 1 share purchases that I alternatively update at the end of each week to make my “weekly report” they email through up to date

I also learned from one of Sharesights videos how to monitor rental property performance in Sharesight. A bit of manual work but I find it useful.
    Last edited by iceman; 24-07-2021 at 06:27 AM.

Mmm, interesting - I use Sharesight but can't see how to load unlisted holdings - could you kindly enlighten me?

I'd like to know how to use sharesight for usx too - do you have to use "Custom Investment"? Thanks!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHorse View Post
    Mmm, interesting - I use Sharesight but can't see how to load unlisted holdings - could you kindly enlighten me?
    When go to "add holding" it comes up with a box that enter code/name of company into.

On the top right hand side of this box it says: "Add a custom investment". Click that and just add the information, same as what would do for any other share with purchases, brokerage etc. I added under the USX code of SFF.

In this instance, it will show in your holdings as SFF.OTHER. It doesn't automatically pick up any price/value changes from USX, and have to add manually. But can click on SFF.OTHER, and on the right under "Instrument Details" you can add in price for a date, or manage pricing.

All reasonably intuitive.
    Last edited by Sideshow Bob; 27-07-2021 at 09:32 AM.

Dilettante

“Mmm, interesting - I use Sharesight but can't see how to load unlisted holdings - could you kindly enlighten me?“

DarkHorse I see Sideshow Bob has answered and that’s how I do it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    When go to "add holding" it comes up with a box that enter code/name of company into.

On the top right hand side of this box it says: "Add a custom investment". Click that and just add the information, same as what would do for any other share with purchases, brokerage etc. I added under the USX code of SFF.

In this instance, it will show in your holdings as SFF.OTHER. It doesn't automatically pick up any price/value changes from USX, and have to add manually. But can click on SFF.OTHER, and on the right under "Instrument Details" you can add in price for a date, or manage pricing.

All reasonably intuitive.
    Thanks for that, very helpful!