sharetrader
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I guess we will have to wait until the capital raising is out of the way and wait for the news to start flowing in. End of November onwards promises to be interesting times....tempted to buy a few more!!

Gazprom

percy

Thanks Steve,I brought a few this afternoon at 2.2cents.Look forward to the options listing as I see they are at 4cents on 31/7/14,so are long dated.

Hmmm....all of a sudden there are 1.3 mil buyers @0.022 and 1.8 mil buyers @0.020. Don't know where they came from.

Interesting.
    Share prices follow earnings....buy EPS growth!!

Quote Originally Posted by steve fleming View Post
    Hmmm....all of a sudden there are 1.3 mil buyers @0.022 and 1.8 mil buyers @0.020. Don't know where they came from.

Interesting.
    Perhaps its a few punters from here Steve,.

You have been on fire this year

Picked up a parcel of these at 2.1c

SF,

Since cap raising the price has gone from 2.0 cents to 2.3 cents - could we see a P&D? Cap raising was a disaster in terms of participation from S/H's but good for the related party insider who had underwritten the issue. They provide very little information to the market which is of a concern. Would be great to see them get some news out into the market.

Options are not listed which isa shame as would have been good to laod up on them.

Hoping ADD is going to be the stellar year end performer.

Gaz

Discl: Hold

Hi Gaz.
    I suspect the cap raising was an intended disaster by the underwriter. Share Holders werent exactly given much time to get sorted.
    Last edited by STRAT; 22-12-2010 at 07:24 PM.

I agree fella's!

Had a trade in this not long ago only to get out by the skin of my teeth, but had thought about holding long to see how things play out.

I dont even know what this company does, or what they are going to do.

With respects to cap raising, its got a signature of greed about it where the guy with the big cigar is only waiting for the stage to be set, as "they (whoever they are)" obviously will know all the in's and out's of whatever is going to play out.

I guess its worth a punt jut to play blind man's bluff and go with the river current, but like most potential shareholders, its always pays to do some research into what it is we could be invested in, and without know what cards the company is playing , this makes matters a little "awkward" say?

Hey Strat/DF,

It was a very quick cap raising and they did make it clear that you were NOT permitted to subscribe for any more than you were entitled...the shortfall was theirs!!!! I managed to get a good holding at 2.2 and then participated in the cap raising. It has a strange feeling surrounding the whole company...almost like the calm before a storm!!!! Now they have loaded up on shares and oppies, you would think they should start to tell us how it is all going to play out. Exciting...

DF - they are into thermal coal in Indonesia...want to be low cost producer and they have stated that they want to be up and running by Xmas...but that seems unrelastic to me unless it is already to go....!!!

Good to have you back on the forum. The place is better for your input and views.

Cheers
    Gaz
    Last edited by gazprom1; 30-11-2010 at 04:12 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by gazprom1 View Post
    Hey Strat/DF,

It was a very quick cap raising and they did make it clear that you were NOT permitted to subscribe for any more than you were entitled...the shortfall was theirs!!!! I managed to get a good holding at 2.2 and then participated in the cap raising. It has a strange feeling surrounding the whole company...almost like the calm before a storm!!!! Now they have loaded up on shares and oppies, you would think they should start to tell us how it is all going to play out. Exciting...

DF - they are into thermal coal in Indonesia...want to be low cost producer and they have stated that they want to be up and running by Xmas...but that seems unrelastic to me unless it is already to go....!!!

Good to have you back on the forum. The place is better for your input and views.

Cheers
    Gaz

Hi Gaz, its always great be around and posting here as I dont post on HC as many know.

With this Co, exciting maybe, but when one has to wait and see what is behind the curtain, or the box, kinda gives me the Uran Jitters.

Are any of the people in the company related to, or by chance dating Kate Hobbs that cow of a woman whom is CEO of Uran? As this is the sort of tactics she would ploy or stage.

Maybe its just me Gaz, has been a while since holding a few stocks so when untold stories unfold I get a little weary which is probably understandable.

I am also holding an indo, Coal type play with only few issued shares called Coal FE code: CES

Apparently, prices will rise due to the Rain nature of the weather making it awkward to explore, extract and deliver the coal, but CES are meant to already have done their maiden shipment but that also got delayed due to wet weather. Ahh well, as long as the price goes up of the resource then surely that still is good.

Hopefully some news on all fronts hey, but still gotta watch these markets as they seem somewhat unpredictable at times.