sharetrader
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

SF,

I picked the numbers of DB's website and they were not updated....next news should be the contract in Tapan going unconditional and mining commencing there. When are the options going to be in the money???=)=)

Gaz

Quote Originally Posted by gazprom1 View Post
    SF,
    When are the options going to be in the money???=)=)

Gaz

Gaz, I never knew there were options with this company, what are the code for them?

And what are the strike price and expiry?

ADDAU
    options expiring 31-jul-2014 deferred

4c I think but you would need to confirm than Drilly
    Last edited by STRAT; 08-12-2010 at 12:59 PM.

Hi Strat,

I type in ADDAU and it does not show anything except: No entries matched your specified code

Are they actually listed as yet, or still to list?

Not sure actually.

Have a look here

http://markets.smh.com.au/apps/qt/quote.ac?code=ADDAU

The reason why they are deferred and have that code Strat, is because they are not trading yet, they exist but get classified as deferred until they start trading.

Had they been trading and then went deferred, they would get an alternate code.

Currently they will be sitting on the sidelines till the green light comes on, which may also mean a code change one would think?

Quote Originally Posted by drillfix View Post
    The reason why they are deferred and have that code Strat, is because they are not trading yet, they exist but get classified as deferred until they start trading.

Had they been trading and then went deferred, they would get an alternate code.

Currently they will be sitting on the sidelines till the green light comes on, which may also mean a code change one would think?
    Right you are Drilly.
    I think they were handed out at the last cap raising of which I wasnt included lol.

Bit of a breakout the past couple of days...moved from 2.6 to 3.2 cents. Must be some more news due anyday about finalisation of contracts and further development of the pits/port - maybe first coal??. It has been an excellent investment to date - up 60% in a couple of months. Amazing to think that options are exercisable at 4 cents and don't expire until 2013 or 2014. Wish they were tradeable!!!!

Gazprom

percy

Quote Originally Posted by gazprom1 View Post
    Bit of a breakout the past couple of days...moved from 2.6 to 3.2 cents. Must be some more news due anyday about finalisation of contracts and further development of the pits/port - maybe first coal??. It has been an excellent investment to date - up 60% in a couple of months. Amazing to think that options are exercisable at 4 cents and don't expire until 2013 or 2014. Wish they were tradeable!!!!

Gazprom
    Good volume today. Another tractor on the way?

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Good volume today. Another tractor on the way?
    Hey Percy,

Up again today....can't count my chickens until they hatched but have half a tractor in profits on the table...which could evaporate anytime...=)=) When does one exercise the 4 cent options....at 4 cents?....at 5 cents....if the SP gets there? May exercise them if the SP gets to around 5 cents....25% return on capital for the conversion. Could sell some heads before conversion if wanted to lock in some profits. Would be a nice dilemma. Do you own any Percy?

Gazprom