sharetrader
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Closed on the day's high @ 11c and up 25%.

This has surpassed the share price of the recent 60% run, so watching for quarterly/Ann coming today...

Hit intra day high of 14c before closing at 13c.

Quarterly out today highlights busy 3 next months.

Still holding and see a lot more upside, owning a processing plant (needs £5m odd to refurbish) will help monetise there projects.

Infill drilling to include cobalt jorc resource could be a real SP driver with cobalt results up to 6.54%, and many over 1%.

Still hoping for a left field Ann of a large JV partner to progress the large PGM resource that remains under the radar.
    Last edited by shasta; 01-08-2017 at 01:56 AM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Hit intra day high of 14c before closing at 13c.

Quarterly out today highlights busy 3 next months.

Still holding and see a lot more upside, owning a processing plant (needs £5m odd to refurbish) will help monetise there projects.

Infill drilling to include cobalt jorc resource could be a real SP driver with cobalt results up to 6.54%, and many over 1%.

Still hoping for a left field Ann of a large JV partner to progress the large PGM resource that remains under the radar.
    I bought a fair size holding at just under 9 cents recently,so for now am happy with direction.
    I see the possibility of needing to raise funds as a possible damper on the SP. by a cash issue.However I am in far the long term as I need to get into this Cobalt play.
    digger

IMO

Good stuff guys, congrats and thanks for sharing this Op. A suite of many possibles.
    Quarterly Activities & Cash Flow Report

They have the copper revenue @ $100k per month and Novo funding that Gold project, but will need more cash to fast track drilling/increase resources and refurbish the processing plant. Nice to have you onboard Digger.

All that glitters is gold for ARV, hit 19.5c intra day high.

Couple promising anns today about their gold projects.

Tempted to offload a few and lock in profits, its run pretty hard over last week.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    All that glitters is gold for ARV, hit 19.5c intra day high.

Couple promising anns today about their gold projects.

Tempted to offload a few and lock in profits, its run pretty hard over last week.
    Don,t you like a ride?
    Someone will be pis ed off . I bought heaps just two weeks ago at just under 9 cents. They have doubled since. Will hold and enjoy the greater greed of the coming weeks.
    digger

Its run hard, and due a retrace as bit overheated.

May get to buy them back cheaper, still holding just free carrying as these gold Ann's really are the icing on the cake. Its the Cobalt that will attract market interest.

IMO

Experienced and wise shasta

My records show I bought ARV for 5.3c per share in March 2011 but according to the ASX website the share price was over 50c at this time. Can anyone shed any light on this, looks like asx website is wrong? Also according to the first post in this thread, the share price was 7c on 18th October 2010. The asx website says 90c.

thanks