sharetrader
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by trackers View Post
    Speculation of NST takeover I would imagine
    Yeh i see Northern star have plenty of cash and looking for takeovers. Interesting!

^ According to hotcopper NST also have a 20% stake already. I'd be interested in knowing how closely the two deposits are... Might have to find out

The Mt Clement Gold Project is located within the Ashburton Formation, approximately 35km south of Northern Star Resources' Paulsens Gold Mine. Mt Clement consists of three granted mining leases covering an area of 1573 hectares and an exploration licence covering 24 sub blocks.
    The Mt Clement Gold Project has been explored previously by BHP, WMC and Newmont Mining. Consistent mineralisation has been located over a strike length of 800m in a highly altered and strongly fractured zone of gold, silver and copper mineralisation.

http://www.artemisresources.com.au/I...mtclement.html

Quote Originally Posted by trackers View Post
    The Mt Clement Gold Project is located within the Ashburton Formation, approximately 35km south of Northern Star Resources' Paulsens Gold Mine. Mt Clement consists of three granted mining leases covering an area of 1573 hectares and an exploration licence covering 24 sub blocks.
    The Mt Clement Gold Project has been explored previously by BHP, WMC and Newmont Mining. Consistent mineralisation has been located over a strike length of 800m in a highly altered and strongly fractured zone of gold, silver and copper mineralisation.

http://www.artemisresources.com.au/I...mtclement.html
    Closed at 3.1 nice trackers , got this in my picks up 21% for the day.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Wink There's no business like show business

Just spotted this: ARTEMIS TO FINANCE HOLLYWOOD FILM ‘TANGO DOWN’ and it was not dated the 1st April.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Reviving this thread, since I've bought in recently, some interesting projects covering gold, copper, cobalt, PGMs and there own processing plant in WA.

Small gold production starting soon in Q2, and they are now monetizing a 50k Cu stockpile to Whim Creek, this was among the assets purchased with the processing plant.

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-ite...E=ASX&N=820498

Near term drilling to increase gold resources is the main catalyst for SP activity, but any decent cobalt results would catch media attention.

The PGM project is large, and hopefully a major will want in to develop this, a JV would be ideal.

Current SP 0.076

Is it the same mgmt of old shasta ??
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Is it the same mgmt of old shasta ??
    There have been changes, but I'm not sure about past mgmt and who is still there.

Hope your still holding shasta up 60% today ....sweet gold nuggets
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

I sure am, nice one day rise and this was unexpected with plenty of news flow to come over next quarter. There large PGM project is under the radar too...