sharetrader
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Possibly a little better, but negligable. 2c rights + 5.5c to convert = 7.5c buy in, but I also get 1/4 option (about .8c worth) per right, so that takes my buy in to 6.7c.

Plus.. When I bought my rights my broker (ASB Sec) charged me the whole price, and forwards it to the registry. So I don't need to do anything at all to convert these (verified by both ASB Sec and the registry).

Come to think of it, I should just go get more ARVR right now whilst they are at 2.1c....

I have a ASB sec account with AUD call account but moved all my shares an funds to my E*trade account which I find a much better platform even though I do like the ASB sec upgrades I don't no if E*Trade would sort out
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

WOW what a finish just before 5 I stumped up for another 100k 7.1c to go with the 150k 6.9c yesterday now It closed strong 7.9c thanks for bringing it up tracker did some more study on ARV today got a good feel it will reward --Cash+high grade GOLD/SILVER+REO exposures nice mix worth a ride for awhile yet
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Hey JB, yeah I chucked an order in at 7c but didn't get filled sigh!

Quarterly due out in a week

Yeah I was lucky to get onboard before the major buying pressure hit in the last hour an took the volume from a few mill to 15mill with the pullback in gold overnight but the late major buyer surge late yesterday to 8.3 highs looking forward to today open at 7.9 I reckon the same as yesterday a pullback to mid 7's before the rare earth/gold mix stirs majors buyers into a freezy buy before the close

Up 21% in 2 days at current SP very nice ,keep it coming

....Toot toot!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by trackers View Post
    ....Toot toot!
    Toot toot again. Although I sold too early at 9.3. Well done boys.

Yip looking great today, thats probably a decent exit Soulman.

Wish I'd picked up more in the rights issue at 5.5c (which the shares, incidentally, start trading on Friday and could put short term pressure on price)

very nice