sharetrader
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

wow what a volatile stock flying one day getting smashed on good REE drill results the next day if I wasn't in fiji kicking back I'd have have sold a few in the high 9's
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Very volatile indeed.... I would have sold mid-9's too but I picked mine up in the rights issue. Might look to sell into any positive Mt clement drilling news, but we will see

Quote Originally Posted by trackers View Post
    Very volatile indeed.... I would have sold mid-9's too but I picked mine up in the rights issue. Might look to sell into any positive Mt clement drilling news, but we will see
    yeah am temped to buy more at these levels still why is there so much selling pressure the last news ann. sounded good to me something we don't know ?
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Advanced Member

Yip looking great today, thats probably a decent exit Soulman.

Wish I'd picked up more in the rights issue at 5.5c (which the shares, incidentally, start trading on Friday and could put short term pressure on price)
    Probably just selling pressure from the rights issue of 5.5 cents. The trend line has been smashed but the second trend line is still intact. That was a decent exit Tracks. However, bought the options and took a loss there. Still a good result overall.

Just bought a few 6.7. Will pick up a few more if it drops a little further. Tahnks Trackers for bringing it to my attention. Been watching it since you first posted.

gazprom

Hey Gaz, no worries. Mt Clement looks good, though I am a little bit worried about all the people talking rubbish on HC (usually a bad sign that the register is full of the wrong people) + hope the pressure from rights selling over next couple days isn't too bad (its worse than I thought though thats probably a combination of Patersons exiting + traders who jumped in for ST REE pump hitting stops?)

How's the rest of your stocks going? ADD trading ex rights yet?

I don't look at HC just because there are too many rampers there and a lot of P & D. ADD doesn't close until the 17th. I like the look of it. Trading at 2.2 and new issue is at 2 plus one option for every two new. I was on the bid at 2.1 y'day but did no pick any up. BUR has been a little disappointing. Cap raising at 5.5 with one free option for every 3 new (not yet issued). Currently trading at 6.5...so ok but fracc was a success as far as I can see with lots of liquids v gas which is great. Feel like a goose with EKMO. Sold out at an 80% profit after 3 weeks but could have had a 5 bagger!!!! ITC has been ticking up nice as has HZN, MAK, CFE. AMU is due to announce at the end of Nov. the results of the potential sale process....looks cheap to me at the current SP...but who knows!!

Hope you all your stocks are doing well!!!!

Cheers
    Gazprom

Hey Gaz, no worries. Mt Clement looks good, though I am a little bit worried about all the people talking rubbish on HC (usually a bad sign that the register is full of the wrong people) + hope the pressure from rights selling over next couple days isn't too bad (its worse than I thought though thats probably a combination of Patersons exiting + traders who jumped in for ST REE pump hitting stops?)

How's the rest of your stocks going? ADD trading ex rights yet?
    I am out trackers. it was short and sweet just a matter a couple of hours. 9% - $1140. Sure looks to be going higher but happy to have paid for the groceries this week=)=)

I am back in Trackers. Could not resist the temptation...6.8 this time. Will exit early if I can get out at a quick profit otherwise will hold for drill results.

Gaz

Hey Gaz, you're keen! Glad you made a couple bob off it already, and you've got a nice re-entry there. Hope the downward pressure of the rights issue shares isn't too bad, could even be coincided with a pump from positive Mt Clement news which would be ideal (I'd hope to sell into that and keep my free oppies but we'll see I guess).