sharetrader
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Still holding not planning on selling till more results are announced just checkout the Gold/Silver/REE prices ARV could well surprise us before the years out
    (think this time I might take some profit round 10c)
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Trackers,

I have had another solid trade with ARV...in at 6.8 and out at 7.4. May be some news in the wind.

Gaz

Very nice Gaz, I offloaded some yesterday in case things got (or still get) nasty.... Holding a reasonable % of cash on the sidelines... Still holding a good amount of oppies though.

I might start trading the heads as well, bounces around nicely within a pretty set range huh? Though having said that, don't think I'm as good at picking the top as you seem to be!!

Quote Originally Posted by trackers View Post
    Very nice Gaz, I offloaded some yesterday in case things got (or still get) nasty.... Holding a reasonable % of cash on the sidelines... Still holding a good amount of oppies though.

I might start trading the heads as well, bounces around nicely within a pretty set range huh? Though having said that, don't think I'm as good at picking the top as you seem to be!!
    I am pretty crap at picking the top Trackers. I have been buying reasonably well. Probably a wise decision to have some cash on hand. I have sold a few shares but more to pay for a couple of concrete things....which is similar to cash I guess. ARV does bounce arounda fair bit with no associated noise/news....I guess the new issue has recently being completed so things are probably settling down.

Subscribed for extra shares in BUR (via rights issue) at 5.5 (with one free oppie for every 2 new) which turned out to be a very nice deal as the oppies are trading at 2.5 - 2.8 and heads at 6.7. Portfolio is a little skewed with a holding of 19% in BUR. Also, have continued buying ADD and have particiapted in their cap raising although they specifically did not allow SH's to apply for extra shares....!!! Oppies should be trading next week.

Your news???

gaz

Nothing too much changed on my end - Sold EKMO at 0.37 and brought them back at 0.29.

Sold NWE at 0.039, bought them back at 0.035, sold them again at 0.038 (when I saw rig expected in April...) and bought them back at 0.034 - One of my better calls this week.

Hanging in there with ARVOB, SMD and YTC.

BUR does look pretty good...

Great on EKMO....hope you get another run on it. I took my profits about 400% too early but I was happy with my profits. NWE is interesting...bought at 2.9 sold at 3.9 and just watching them leak down at the moment. Will wait to see if they test 3 again and pick some up then.

Surprised that SMD did not do anything after the drill news. Was going to buy a few but did not. Will need news to push it higher. I follow AVBOB but never invested....has been a great investment for some.

I am waiting for the ADD cap raising to finalise as I believe they will release a fair bit of news pre-Xmas about securing further land in Indonesia as well as timetable for coal production....interesting times ahead.

...hoping for a re-enrty into ARV...friday blues maybe???

Gaz

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by gazprom1 View Post
    Great on EKMO....hope you get another run on it. I took my profits about 400% too early but I was happy with my profits. NWE is interesting...bought at 2.9 sold at 3.9 and just watching them leak down at the moment. Will wait to see if they test 3 again and pick some up then.

Surprised that SMD did not do anything after the drill news. Was going to buy a few but did not. Will need news to push it higher. I follow AVBOB but never invested....has been a great investment for some.

I am waiting for the ADD cap raising to finalise as I believe they will release a fair bit of news pre-Xmas about securing further land in Indonesia as well as timetable for coal production....interesting times ahead.

...hoping for a re-enrty into ARV...friday blues maybe???

Gaz
    You got your wish with ARV Gaz. I sold yesterday at 7.3. The chart still looks good and ARV got a lot going for them ATM with cash and drilling program.

Default Market ho-hum sell-down ARV on pretty decent drill results

Drilling Expands High-Grade Gold, Silver and Copper at Mt Clement
    • High grade gold, silver and copper extended 50m to the north
    • High grade gold, silver and copper deepened by 40m
    • 3.0m @ 5.22g/t gold and 87.7g/t silver, in hole RC011
    • 3m @ 4.28g/t gold, 105.5g/t silver and 0.73% copper also in hole RC011
    • 6m @ 4.34g/t gold, 7m @ 581g/t silver and 5m @ 1.85% copper in RCD005
    • 4m @ 4.22g/t gold and 3m @ 76g/t silver, also in RCD005
    Australian resources company, Artemis Resources Ltd. (80%) (ASX: ARV) as operator of the Mt Clement JV with Northern Star Resources Ltd. (20%) (ASX:NST) today announced a significant extension to the high-grade mineralisation from its current drilling program at the Mt Clement Gold Project in Western Australia. The drilling successfully extended high-grade mineralisation 50m to the north and has deepened the known mineralisation by 40m, with potential for further significant extensions. First results from the current drilling include:
    • 11m @ 2.09g/t gold, 88g/t silver and 0.32% copper from 39m depth in hole ARMCRC011
    • This intercept is enhanced by an internal interval of 3.0m @ 4.28g/t gold, 105.5g/t silver and 0.73% copper at 47m depth
    • A deeper lode also in hole ARMCRC011 averages 3.0m @ 5.22g/t gold and 87.7g/t silver from 56m depth

NST went up 10% on ann. they have only 20% J.V with ARV--- NST do have the Paulsons processing facilities nearby and a nice cash-flow think we'll see NST take a larger stake in the J.V and in turn work to get Mt clement to JORC and production far earlier to take over the decreasing resource at paulsons
    Last edited by JBmurc; 30-11-2010 at 10:07 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Grades weren't too flash but nice extensions in the end... Not sure what the market was expecting, but think the sp is being bounced around by traders who are/were hoping for a quick run up to 10c. Reduced my holding a lot recently

Quote Originally Posted by trackers View Post
    Grades weren't too flash but nice extensions in the end... Not sure what the market was expecting, but think the sp is being bounced around by traders who are/were hoping for a quick run up to 10c. Reduced my holding a lot recently
    Yeah the nearby Paulson mine has a average producing grade of 7.8g/t but they don't have Silver/copper still confindent Mt clement will be a commerical discovery with prices heading higher and a plant nearby---I'm not selling any

High grade near surface gold, silver and copper has been intersected at the Mt Clement Gold Project JV between Artemis Resources and Northern Star Resources located just 35 kilometers from Northern Star's operating Paulsens Gold Mine which produced 30,602 gold ounces in the September quarter.

Drilling extended mineralization by 50 meters to the north and 40 meters deeper with potential for further significant extensions. With Paulsens mine in proximity, it would seem to raise potential for Artemis in terms of a potential agreement with Northern Star should future drilling continue to yield results.

During the September quarter, Artemis identified significant near surface gold intersections at Mt Clement, returning some stunning gold intersections of 6 meters at 8.81 gram per tonne, 20 meters at 7.30 gram per tonne and 24 meters at 3.40 gram per tonne gold.

First results from current drilling included:
    1. 11 meters at 2.09 gram per tonne gold, 88 gram per tonne silver and 0.32% copper from 39 meters including an interval of 3 meters at 4.28 gram per tonne gold, 105.5 gram per tonne silver and 0.73% copper from 47 meters. A deeper lode also averages; 3 meters at 5.22 gram per tonne gold and 87.7 gram per tonne silver from 56 meters.

The current drilling program at Mt Clement includes reverse circulation and diamond drilling, aimed at extending the mineralization both along strike and at depth. The Mount Clement Gold project comprises three mining leases and two exploration licenses over 14.5 square kilometers in the Ashburton area of Western Australia. As part of its recent acquisition of the nearby Paulsen’s Gold Mine, Northern Star also acquired 20% free carried interest to feasibility stage in the mining leases.
    Last edited by JBmurc; 01-12-2010 at 09:22 AM.