sharetrader
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

I have been a lucky SOB on this beast. I have managed to get out before the storm hits.

Sold 2 holdings for 9.3 (bought at 7.6 and 8.0). Then re-bought at 9.4 the same day. Sold that one for 9.7 when they release a RE announcement that turns out to be a pear. Re-bought at 6.9 and sold for 7.3. Re-bought at 6.9 again and sold for 7.4 when they release the gold, silver announcement this Mon. Not looking to buy....yet, as a clear downtrend is beginning to unfold.

I also took a loss on the options. Bought for 3.8 and sold for 3.5. That is a great loss.

[QUOTE=soulman;328229]I have been a lucky SOB on this beast. I have managed to get out before the storm hits.

Sold 2 holdings for 9.3 (bought at 7.6 and 8.0). Then re-bought at 9.4 the same day. Sold that one for 9.7 when they release a RE announcement that turns out to be a pear. Re-bought at 6.9 and sold for 7.3. Re-bought at 6.9 again and sold for 7.4 when they release the gold, silver announcement this Mon. Not looking to buy....yet, as a clear downtrend is beginning to unfold.

Excellent SM...doesn't sound like you have been lucky. Sounds like you have been playing the numbers and doing a great job - congrats. Does seem to be trending down.

Gaz

Think we'll see a turn round next week sounds like Patterson's might well have been the major seller of late should be an announcement soon if true which is well known to be Pattersons style help raise funds sell down cheap shares for a quick buck then put out a spec buy (which they just have)as they have stopped selling the bid pressure should help bring back to a fair value

I personal liked both the reports Both the Gold/silver/copper at mt Clements and the REEs both look like potential company re-raters with more work I've certainly seen many worse drill results

Should have sold but now going to sit tight GOLD,SILVER,REE a great place to be invested IMHO
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by gazprom1 View Post
    Excellent SM...doesn't sound like you have been lucky. Sounds like you have been playing the numbers and doing a great job - congrats. Does seem to be trending down.

Gaz
    I think luck plays a part in my case. Just good timing. I have been lucky in MOG as well where I traded it 3 times and all 3 times sold at 18 before the slide into 13. There has been some tragic case where I still hold so I guess it goes both ways.

Now we're cooking team, who picked up some while they were cheap? (raises hand)

Very very good announcement.. A significant extension to strike and really good grades

Quote Originally Posted by trackers View Post
    Now we're cooking team, who picked up some while they were cheap? (raises hand)

Very very good announcement.. A significant extension to strike and really good grades
    Yes ARV is very undervalued the results from asset are great IMHO many traders let the market dictate if a result is good or not I guess it's like the F/A and the T/A debate one states ARV is a Strong buy the other a sell because the T/A don't look great after the news
    I'm a F/A based investor so would be buying now
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Down under 6c now on pretty high volume. Like the fundamentals here too but think will be able to pick some up cheaper. Placement was at 5.5c I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    Down under 6c now on pretty high volume. Like the fundamentals here too but think will be able to pick some up cheaper. Placement was at 5.5c I think.
    yeah not much faith from some pattersons no doult selling out

big turn round 2011 here we come ARV could well be a market daring with good Gold,Silver,Rare earth,U308 annoucements
    haven't sold one share 10c min IMHO early 2011

good move up on open should have brought more at recent lows major sellers moved on