sharetrader
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Yep looking great today, glad we hung in there still quite undervalued really

Quote Originally Posted by trackers View Post
    Yep looking great today, glad we hung in there still quite undervalued really
    yeah for sure just look at their high grade Silver drills -Mt clement- could well be a very profitable resource
    brought into STX few weeks back(gone nowhere) did think about buying ARV in the high 5's
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Looking good again today, just missed out on some more options at 2.3c bugger lol!

your get those opts cheaper now Trackers bit unloved at the moment till market know sizes of resources

3th feb article in the kalgoorlie Miner -now on the ARV website sounds like we will get a resource update before june
    Last edited by JBmurc; 04-02-2011 at 09:52 AM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Hi JBMurc, yeah this is my biggest disappoint... A company with so much promise yet the market hates it. I think the register is too open, they need someone to take a big stake and do a clean out....

But at the end of the days, these guys aren't stupid and they will get these oppies over the line to avoid getting pillaged by Patersons again, so I expect a nice juicy JORC at the start of June.

In the meantime hopefully some nice results coming out of Yandal?

Quote Originally Posted by trackers View Post
    Hi JBMurc, yeah this is my biggest disappoint... A company with so much promise yet the market hates it. I think the register is too open, they need someone to take a big stake and do a clean out....

But at the end of the days, these guys aren't stupid and they will get these oppies over the line to avoid getting pillaged by Patersons again, so I expect a nice juicy JORC at the start of June.

In the meantime hopefully some nice results coming out of Yandal?
    Yeah I'm still holding think it'll be one of the shares if you sell the next day they ann. a 1moz gold resource and fly

Placement at 5.5c (AFAIK) seems to be providing good support and consolidation around 5.7c - thinking about grabbing some ARVOB if I can. Anyone traded this recently or watching closely? I remember seeing it spike and thinking I'd missed my chance, but with the SP now hanging down around here trying to figure out why/whats wrong. JB and trackers are still holding I presume. Cheers
    Edit: This also looks like it could be a nice low volume, narrow spread day to enter.

These guys have very very good prospects but they're in a downtrend now... It might pay to wait until the June oppies are out of the way?

Up 10% today - shame I didn't press buy yesterday!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    Up 10% today - shame I didn't press buy yesterday!
    Yeah, me too. I was set to get another lot at 5.7, purely based on EV and FA. Since my first lot was 5.9 last week, I decided to play it safe. Nice to see a rise in ARV. Just imagine that I sold these twice in the mid 9 cents mark and twice in the mid 7's. Just show you that buy and hold is a mugged game.

ARV, together with NAV have been a terrible performer in a good, steady market.