sharetrader
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gazprom1 View Post
    HI JB,

A little bit of interest in ARV this am - up 6.8% at the moment...wonder why? Are we due any drill results????

Gaz
    yeah leaky ship ....we have the mt clement JORC this month(I notice NST doing very well today 20% at Mt clement)....as wellas further Yandal drilling to be ann.
    then you see in their letter to shareholders they talk of divestment of non-core assets -rare earth,U308 sale?

should be a good jun/july IMHO for ARV holders

:Also NAV is in a trading halt ??? NAV's BW plants is only 40kms south of Yandal discovery
    Last edited by JBmurc; 03-06-2011 at 12:38 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

HI JB,

A little bit of interest in ARV this am - up 6.8% at the moment...wonder why? Are we due any drill results????

Gaz
    Shove to get the oppies over the line in my opinion

Trading Halt for ARV pending the announcement re the disoposal of a non-core asset. Do they consider their Niger Uranium prospect a "non-core asset"? For that matter, what about their Aussie REE's??

Gazprom

Trading Halt for ARV pending the announcement re the disoposal of a non-core asset. Do they consider their Niger Uranium prospect a "non-core asset"? For that matter, what about their Aussie REE's??

Gazprom
    yeah must do, if they get a good price it will be worth it they have three very good assets in W.A- the Bali hi- high copper silver rock chips are well worth exploring into further,Mt clement ,Yandal have shown to have good gold grades if they focus the funds from the sale on these think we'll be greatly rewarded
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Think new management are doing a good job so far. Would like to see them get rid of REE, they're not going to be able to develop them on their own.

Sold out a couple months ago, but might look into these guys again once the oppies are gone

News is out - Yangibana RE Project to be sold for up to $4 million while retaining a 10% free carried interest. IMo it is very good news for ARV as will give them cashflow and no need to fund any exploration - also sold for a tidy profit. Yangibana is years away from being a producer. ARV has enough pans in the fire and should focus on gettting their gold projects developed.

Gazprom

News is out - Yangibana RE Project to be sold for up to $4 million while retaining a 10% free carried interest. IMo it is very good news for ARV as will give them cashflow and no need to fund any exploration - also sold for a tidy profit. Yangibana is years away from being a producer. ARV has enough pans in the fire and should focus on gettting their gold projects developed.

Gazprom
    Yeah agree ARV should be sitting on quite a nice cash pile they have some of the better Gold exploration grounds going in the west will continue to hold
    like their view to focus on the gold asset ,also just brough some JORC gold project to add to the three they have 1moz Jorc resource target should be within reach for ARV

I think once the oppies expire worthless this could re-rate...

Though I'd caution about the cash situation, they sold Yangibana for $4mil true, but that is $1mil now, $1mil in October, and $2mil after bankable feasibility study (years away?). Thought the sale was good idea, but they could have done better with it (tough market though I guess).

Not currently holding

Not sure how the price for Weerianna Gold deposit compares to other deals but IMO I think they paid enough given the JORC and potential reserves. 68 million shares - approx $3 million, $350,0000 cash, 1.75% smelter royalty and 20% free carried up to decision to mine. If I was the vendor, I would happy with that. How long before the mone can in reality get off the ground???....2 years, 3 years, 5 years???

Gazprom

well as of the 31st of march ARV had 3mill in cash so in the near term it should be just under 5mill(with 2mill in the longer term) the market value ARV 13.9mill

what I like about ARV has been their exploration grades like-mt clement --20m @ 7.3g/t gold, 395g/t silver
    -6m @ 8.8g/t gold, 558g/t silver
    yandal --9m @ 7.15g/t gold
    Bali hai--746g/t silver 33% copper chip samples

ARV also are now looking at the Weerianna Gold Deposit with a JORC 70,200oz 2.17g/t Gold --will cost ARV 350k cash 68mill shares