sharetrader
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gazprom1 View Post
    Not sure how the price for Weerianna Gold deposit compares to other deals but IMO I think they paid enough given the JORC and potential reserves. 68 million shares - approx $3 million, $350,0000 cash, 1.75% smelter royalty and 20% free carried up to decision to mine. If I was the vendor, I would happy with that. How long before the mone can in reality get off the ground???....2 years, 3 years, 5 years???

Gazprom
    yes but remember the vendor is getting ARV shares only 350k cash so they are tied to ARV SP doing well if they sold them a rubbish project it will affect ARV SP an any buyers of ARV I see this as a key process for ARV to get to a 1moz JORC resource with the most likely outcome for ARV to be taken over
    current AUD gold price=1432oz-- 10%= $143 x 70200 =$10,038,600
    1moz @ 143 = 143,000,000 value
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    yes but remember the vendor is getting ARV shares only 350k cash so they are tied to ARV SP doing well if they sold them a rubbish project it will affect ARV SP an any buyers of ARV I see this as a key process for ARV to get to a 1moz JORC resource with the most likely outcome for ARV to be taken over
    current AUD gold price=1432oz-- 10%= $143 x 70200 =$10,038,600
    1moz @ 143 = 143,000,000 value
    Wish those valuations were realised for PXG - They have market cap of around 20mil and have just under 1.5mil oz of gold JORC... so @ 10% IGV they should have a market cap around the 200mil mark?

Quote Originally Posted by trackers View Post
    Wish those valuations were realised for PXG - They have market cap of around 20mil and have just under 1.5mil oz of gold JORC... so @ 10% IGV they should have a market cap around the 200mil mark?
    yeah the market doesn't value JORC resource value at all kindly these days compared to say some internet site with little income that could be worth 1billion etc
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Bumping along on it's lows still -IMHO has one of the best set of Gold/silver/copper exploration assets/ high grades to E.V
    Still awaiting the Mt celment JORC ......market has lost interest....but for how long..

Well Mt celment JORC is out not all that impressive with the head gold grades dropping by 1gram per ton along with much lower overall Silver grades with the 58% increase in JORC resource more drilling to come could will increase but with so many more advanced cheap gold plays round I'm two thirds way out of my ARV shareholding

 JORC-compliant Inferred Resource increased to 1,131,600 tonnes @1.77g/t Au & 17.0g/t Ag (2.71g/t au 75.6g/t Ag prevoius inferred resource)
     Contained metal increased to 64,400oz of gold and 620,000oz of silver (total 80,000 oz gold equivalent)
    Last edited by JBmurc; 27-07-2011 at 08:48 AM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Well Mt celment JORC is out not all that impressive with the head gold grades dropping by 1gram per ton along with much lower overall Silver grades with the 58% increase in JORC resource more drilling to come could will increase but with so many more advanced cheap gold plays round I'm two thirds way out of my ARV shareholding

 JORC-compliant Inferred Resource increased to 1,131,600 tonnes @1.77g/t Au & 17.0g/t Ag (2.71g/t au 75.6g/t Ag prevoius inferred resource)
     Contained metal increased to 64,400oz of gold and 620,000oz of silver (total 80,000 oz gold equivalent)
    Have lighten up on this as well JB. A big loss but I can't see any catalyst for ARV to rise up from current valuation.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman View Post
    Have lighten up on this as well JB. A big loss but I can't see any catalyst for ARV to rise up from current valuation.
    No sometimes it's best to take it on the nose an move on esp when your goal each year is make a 100%+ return
    which means you outlook is mostly Short term with a focus towards small,micro caps that can move mutiables within a year.

I should have sold my ARV round 9c when I had a chance after paying much less maybe one day in the future ARV will be a buy again but at this stage I don't think it will be hitting new highs anytime this year ,but it could well have been wrong before ...
    Also lost some confindence in Mgmt I see they got their lawyer to take action against Hotcopper to stop posting on ARV not fans of free speech

Anyone have some thoughts on this stock? I continue to hold but have not kept up with announcements or anything since mid last year.

Quote Originally Posted by skinman View Post
    Anyone have some thoughts on this stock? I continue to hold but have not kept up with announcements or anything since mid last year.
    ARV up 20% today, something in the wind?

Speculation of NST takeover I would imagine