sharetrader

Threaded View

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jumbo View Post
    the full year results could see a Dividend, but i doubt they will, still a bit early. I would sooner see the share price move to 24 cents, I have just come back from the coast BRL were doing maintenance last friday when I was there. A miner told me he work's 5-10 hr days and said they are digging a lot of coal up at the moment and the place is really humming and so is the town,A lady told me they are very good employer's and pay a production bonus to the workers, and the miner's are the happiest they have been in years. The company has been running with a low management staff im sure they have got that sorted out.The court case is a bad situation to put shareholders in, very poor management and I hope they learn from it,anyway cheers to all holder's. jumbo
    Excellent feedback and great to hear, not only for shareholders, but also the miners/locals well being.
    BRL need to start talking themselves up - not only financially, but also how many people they employ, positive employee feedback, how much royalties they have paid to the government, sponsorship of local activities etc. This is what the big aussie miners do well - trumpeting their positive impact in the community, state and country (along with their financial results)
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 18-03-2018 at 11:25 AM.