sharetrader
Page 91 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495 ... LastLast
    Guru

BRL up to 13.5 today on very good volume so far of 4,000,000. Looks like the market has some faith in current proceedings.

Advanced Member

Noted breakout in play?

Guru

Nudging 14 cents today.... good things come to those that wait and are patient.

Advanced Member

Guru

The last step so the CEO says... excitement ahead.

FY17 and FY18 outlook due out within 6 days.

Truly transformational times.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    The last step so the CEO says... excitement ahead.

FY17 and FY18 outlook due out within 6 days.

Truly transformational times.
    Up,up and away 13.5 cents...

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Up,up and away 13.5 cents...
    Nudging 14 again.. last time I said that it dropped back to 12 and 12.5. This time I may be wrong. Great to see it go from strength to strength. How much can it go? That will depend on how BT Mining perform and when and if the Escarpment is up and running. Anyone have any news on what they are doing with the Escarpment? Or are Coking Coal prices still not firm enough to warrant taking that out of care and maintenance? The AGM this year should be interesting that is for sure. Toko et all will be busy boys.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Nudging 14 again.. last time I said that it dropped back to 12 and 12.5. This time I may be wrong. Great to see it go from strength to strength. How much can it go? That will depend on how BT Mining perform and when and if the Escarpment is up and running. Anyone have any news on what they are doing with the Escarpment? Or are Coking Coal prices still not firm enough to warrant taking that out of care and maintenance? The AGM this year should be interesting that is for sure. Toko et all will be busy boys.
    They will need some capital to develop escarpment. Wouldn't surprise me if they continue to bank the profits from the SE assets for a while which will also allow the coking coal price time to stabilise.
    On SE/BT profit possibilities, especially at the current coking coal price, the share price could be justified at much higher levels IMHO.
    Last edited by biker; 25-08-2017 at 02:43 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by biker View Post
    They will need some capital to develop escarpment. Wouldn't surprise me if they continue to bank the profits from the SE assets for a while which will also allow the coking coal price time to stabilise.
    On SE/BT profits alone the share price could be justified at much higher levels.
    IMHO
    Cheers biker, did not know they required capital to develop escarpment. I thought it was all ready to go. Yes the profits from the SE and existing assets could be material if they are managed well and could support a higher share price. Not selling after selling a small portion at 10 cents, in for the ride now.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Cheers biker, did not know they required capital to develop escarpment. I thought it was all ready to go. Yes the profits from the SE and existing assets could be material if they are managed well and could support a higher share price. Not selling after selling a small portion at 10 cents, in for the ride now.
    As I understand it the escarpment coal is pretty much ready to go but there will be some capex involved to transport it.