sharetrader
Page 1 of 101 123451151 ... LastLast

Default Bathurst Resources - BRL

Bank of America seem to be gobbling up the shares like pac-man. They are up over 10% now. Anyone keeping tabs on this stock, it is supposed to list on nzx before the end of the year. Pretty experienced board by the looks. There aim is to producing at the end of 2011.

Veteran novice

Hi sheepy.

Refer to thread " BTU Bathurst Resources" on ASX forum. Best to keep all discussion on the one thread?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Hi sheepy.

Refer to thread " BTU Bathurst Resources" on ASX forum. Best to keep all discussion on the one thread?

Cheers
    Now that it has duel listed on the NZX and with the absence of PRC perhaps we should have a NZ thread

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Now that it has duel listed on the NZX and with the absence of PRC perhaps we should have a NZ thread
    Personally, I don't see the point of that but happy to hear why it would be a good idea.

There's only one BTU company, an Australian one with its main listing on the ASX. It's admittedly early days for its NZ listing, but minimal turnover in NZ and heavy trading on the ASX recently.

Certainly its major assets are in NZ but I don't see that as sufficient reason to "split" discussion between two threads. Those interested in PPP may remember the confusion in the recent past as discussion ranged back and forth between the NZX and ASX threads for that company.

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    There's only one BTU company, an Australian one with its main listing on the ASX. It's admittedly early days for its NZ listing, but minimal turnover in NZ and heavy trading on the ASX recently.

Certainly its major assets are in NZ but I don't see that as sufficient reason to "split" discussion between two threads. Those interested in PPP may remember the confusion in the recent past as discussion ranged back and forth between the NZX and ASX threads for that company.
    We should be able to manage it. KMD and GPG are just two examples of the different boards where we can keep the conversation separate.

$8,800 worth of trades on the NZX today - so not a totally illiquid stock - unlike some that are on the NZX.

this stock is taking a damn smacking. strange just after it jump 10% a couple of days ago. might e ripe for a quick buck

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Be careful, reason is fears of a slowdown in Euro zone/China and resources are taking a big hit...
    Your on to it moosie,all the gold stocks in Aus are getting smacked.I am following tap,try,nst,kcn,mod,tte,etc,etc..... and all are down this week. Troy,s drop is just unbelieveable.Do not own any but soon will .Markets always overcorrect so will be in once it stops dropping.
    Have a few shares in NTL and Ntloa now showing a need to get away from just oil where I am heavily invested in NZO and PPP.
    digger

I've got a small holding at what I thought was a fairly competitive price but obviously I'm a goose. There's been a lot of poor press about the sector lately but I'm positive about the company and it's intent over time. I see the lifespan of the company in production being 7-10 years before significant gains or need to diversify its current mine assets but the margins they are working on are impressive. The change region of ownership may be the next negative to hit the SP given the Aussie investors may see this as a cynical measure (proud aussie shareholders obviously would having been through the tough times already on this stock) I'm not going to sell at this stage and will be looking to grab a significant holding in a while given the right circumstances.

I've been watching this stock too. Not in yet as always thought they were going to run out of cash and would do a capital raising. They talked about having enough cash and lending facilities to get denniston up and running. But I have my doubts.

Advanced Member

Court case happening quickly so that seems positive its a punt on the outcome I guess, me holding.