sharetrader
Page 96 of 101 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100 ... LastLast

They also should have about $NZD40million sitting in the bank looking for a home, roughly $2.4 cents per share.

Wonder what they plan to do with that?

Guru

last hours for 2018 competition entries
    Be aware of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    that not forbidden is mandatory.
    Anyone but o'brien

From a TA perspective, a triangle forming and a breakout mid next week.

I agree Bathurst is a ghost share that will shock a lot of investor's shortly, i would not be surprised to see it sharply move to 30/35 cents, they have been up around there as a minor stock with not a lot going for it, at the moment they are a share that a lot of investor's who are not in will shortly wished they were. Bathurst could be one of the best performer on the asx this year. jumbo.

Nice to see the $0.20 mark hit yesterday. Will be interesting to see if the trend carries upwards. On fundamentals I cant see why this wont get to $0.30 in the next few months, although theres stil some potential snags to come out of the woodwork potentially which may put a hold on too much movement upwards.

Advanced Member

Still holding - what doother posters think post result yesterday?

Guru

Absolutely still holding - stunning results, with an EBITDA upgrade. What isn't so stunning is how 'quiet' BRL seem to be about the whole thing... They could get around $50m underlying profit this year, and have upgraded EBITDA 3 times in less than 5 months by 50%... I see it valued around the 24c mark, conservatively speaking, yet Mr Market is happy for it to trade at a 35% discount to that....

Hopefully time (ie full year results) will tell, and the share price will move steadily upward - maybe when a dividend is announcement at full year results then Mr Market will finally 'get it'.

the full year results could see a Dividend, but i doubt they will, still a bit early. I would sooner see the share price move to 24 cents, I have just come back from the coast BRL were doing maintenance last friday when I was there. A miner told me he work's 5-10 hr days and said they are digging a lot of coal up at the moment and the place is really humming and so is the town,A lady told me they are very good employer's and pay a production bonus to the workers, and the miner's are the happiest they have been in years. The company has been running with a low management staff im sure they have got that sorted out.The court case is a bad situation to put shareholders in, very poor management and I hope they learn from it,anyway cheers to all holder's. jumbo

Quote Originally Posted by jumbo View Post
    the full year results could see a Dividend, but i doubt they will, still a bit early. I would sooner see the share price move to 24 cents, I have just come back from the coast BRL were doing maintenance last friday when I was there. A miner told me he work's 5-10 hr days and said they are digging a lot of coal up at the moment and the place is really humming and so is the town,A lady told me they are very good employer's and pay a production bonus to the workers, and the miner's are the happiest they have been in years. The company has been running with a low management staff im sure they have got that sorted out.The court case is a bad situation to put shareholders in, very poor management and I hope they learn from it,anyway cheers to all holder's. jumbo
    J Thanks for the feedback RT