sharetrader
Page 11 of 101 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

".....Latest research by investment bank Macquarie argues that "the lack of supply growth potential sets coking coal apart in the bulks," and that the commodity's medium-term norm is around $180 tonne. Nevertheless, the firm expects Q4 contract prices to stay below $150 a tonne before picking up to reach around $200 by 2015."

This is from an August report and I suspect AU$. Has anyone got a website for the day to day graphs of metallurgic spot prices? Thanks

Do people have anything to say about the relationship between solid energy and Bathurst. Obviously bathhurst is in its infancy and is dwarfed by solids production. Is the government bailout and restructure of solid going to impact on bathursts ability to gain market share? Sounds a little like the relationship telecom had with vodafone pre debundle.

Tony64pete. I've tried to track down a day to day graph but had little luck in doing so. best just search coking coal prices and reading some aritcles, although coal.org and other such sites are good places to start.
    Last edited by benjitara; 01-10-2013 at 12:34 PM.

benjitara. Thanks Tony

Veteran novice

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    An awful lot of steps that BRL seem to have to take (still holding though)

Well there's that one cleared up:

Information Correction

3:08pm, 18 Oct 2013 | GENERAL

INFORMATION CORRECTION
    Bathurst Resources (New Zealand) Limited (‘Bathurst’, ASX & NZX:BRL) advises that the information set out in the waiver decision of NZX Regulation released to the market on 12 September 2013 incorrectly stated that there were 9 New Zealand resident shareholders in Bathurst as at 12 September 2013.
    At that date there were 1,046 New Zealand resident shareholders. This information was provided to NZX in error
    The information was background information to the waivers granted to Bathurst by NZX Regulation. NZX has confirmed to Bathurst that this error does not affect the waiver.

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Makes you wonder how they mistakenly put 9 in the first place!
    Yeah, I was going to make a sarcastic comment around that, but as it's Friday afternoon I thought I'd refrain :P

Veteran novice

It's water under the bridge now but that's the stuff Tui ads are made of!

Guru

It annoys me because that is what they used as the justification for not inviting NZ resident shareholders to participate in the capital raising. But as it stands I'm glad I did not put any $ in anyway.

Yes it did work out well in the end. I was able to top up under 16 c instead of the SPP at 18c. I must admit I am becoming increasingly bullish about this share. Bathhurst appear to be thru the legal hurdles. Their first target is 2.35 Mtonnes ROM yielding 1.6Mtonnes/Annum of coal . Cost of mining after capex for the wash plant and conveyor is predicted to be US $90/ tonne. Metallurgigal coal is currently running at US$ 150 /tonne
    The second target is 4.0 Mtonnes Rom yielding 2.7 Mtonnes /Annum. This mine could be very profitable - even more so as the price of coal increases. This is likely as we emerge from the GFC .
    Maybe other sharetraders wiser than me would like to comment.

Regards

Brain