sharetrader
Page 48 of 101 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast

Price enquiry coming.

I was away all day yesterday, how many shares went through, a heap or b..... all ?

Quote Originally Posted by blockhead View Post
    Price enquiry coming.

I was away all day yesterday, how many shares went through, a heap or b..... all ?
    Roughly 2.3 Millions traded yesterday on the NZX - and 5 Million on the ASX. Obviously - not lots of money (given the price - from memory at an average price of something like 2.3cts NZ (the NZX trades), but I can't check that anymore), but depending on how you see it - somebody recognising a bargain and others sweating fear ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Certainly a bit more than a days trading over recent times then !

Response to NZX enquiry as expected, ..................know no reason for drop in sp and are complying with disclosure rules

Quote Originally Posted by blockhead View Post
    Response to NZX enquiry as expected, ..................know no reason for drop in sp and are complying with disclosure rules
    Which means still cash flow positive, still the possibility of funding via off take agreements etc, not a company going broke and IMO worth somewhat more than the current market cap.
    Obviously some body/entity wanting out regardless. Transfer of wealth from the impatient to the patient?
    The risk/reward at around 2 cents just gets better. IMO, as the cycle swings up again ( and that's not to say it's at the bottom yet) BRL has the potential to increase in value by significant multiples of its current share price. If it takes 2 or 3 years, so be it.
    But then, what would I know. I'm just a biased shareholder who bought more yesterday at $A 1.8c and I think I'm repeating myself.
    Last edited by biker; 10-12-2014 at 01:28 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by biker View Post
    Anybody watching the BRL share price capitulate? Time for a "please explain" from the NZX/ASX I would have thought?
    please explain " please "

what do u not understand Biker, coal is history.
    fr gods sake, Stockon will shut soon if there is no recovery, in the coking price.

it is like video stores, the postman and whale oil.

Coal is a dirty word

god loves a tryer, but you guys are past the limits, trying to flog this dead horse.
    '''''''''''''''''''''''
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QovBLFZhQME

Oh Yawn...

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    Oh Yawn...
    Yes, no need for coking coal so long as no-one needs steel for cars, planes, buses, trains etc etc - Oh, and bikes! Stand by for a big run on horses and (wooden) buggies, horse fodder and buggy whips - now that would be the biggest business revival story ever!

Seriously, I thought the difference between the uses and need for coking coal versus steaming coal had been made pretty convincingly in this thread some time ago.

Just when I thought support at 2 cents (NZ) is broken - is it going up again. Amazing volume for BRL. One of these moments where fear and greed are close neighbours.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

No need to get carried away yet-total $ spend at the moment $30k