sharetrader
Page 56 of 101 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by blockhead View Post
    ''Please explain"" be in order soon ? in %age terms these are big rises, volume not too great yet though
    I guess market just realised that the share was (and probably still is) significantly undervalued ... are you surprised by the rise?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by tony64peter View Post
    Given that the Pike River mine will never reopen. I wonder if its coal delivery pipe down the road and load out facility at Ikamatua are available at very reasonable prices. If it was relocated on the plateau and Whareatea west it could be used by both SE and BRL. SE looks to currently have a rail load out facility at Ngakawau, quite a way north, supplied by an aerial bucket system from the Stockton mine. By having a joint venture they could control the rail transport costs better with BRL's Westport barging option always a back up. Thoughts???
    Probably belongs SE now anyway. Didn't they take over whatever was left from PRC?
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    I guess market just realised that the share was (and probably still is) significantly undervalued ... are you surprised by the rise?
    Well yes I am, I am not sure what has changed over the last few months to move the sp from 2.9c or so to 4.5-5c where it was yesterday. I need it to head a fair way north yet before I will be break even so let it go !

Modi government has proposed a $75B infrastructure spend, with 4 new steel mills to be built. Whilst mainly thermal, 200mt of coal needs to be imported this year. Steel production month on month up 1%/mth for last 3 mths. The bottom was Nov Dec me thinks. Onwards and upwards I hope.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...w/46347696.cms

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...w/45577293.cms

http://articles.economictimes.indiat...oduction-level
    Last edited by tony64peter; 26-02-2015 at 10:02 AM. Reason: spelling

Positive signs for sure....but enough for present sp spike ???..perhaps.

Anyway Blockhead likes movement in this direction

OMG - up to 5.9 cents - we passed the triple bagger milestone (December 2014 - 1.9 cents)
    ----

So sorry to rain on the parade but the Sunsirs Chinese Coking Coal price has dropped to its lowest in over a year...
    http://www.sunsirs.com/uk/prodetail-417.html

Also BRL are running out of cash with only enough to last the next few months so what's their plan then?
    Last edited by youngatheart; 27-02-2015 at 03:50 PM.

"Oh, the old grey mare, she ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be."

[QUOTE

Also BRL are running out of cash with only enough to last the next few months so what's their plan then?[/QUOTE]

Offtake agreements
    Last edited by biker; 27-02-2015 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by biker View Post
    [QUOTE

Also BRL are running out of cash with only enough to last the next few months so what's their plan then?
    Offtake agreements[/QUOTE]

Most likely reason for sp rise imho

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    So sorry to rain on the parade but the Sunsirs Chinese Coking Coal price has dropped to its lowest in over a year...
    http://www.sunsirs.com/uk/prodetail-417.html

Rain is good - can we have some more, please?

However - some of your statements are not quite correct. If you put in the effort to go some pages back on this thread, than you might discover yourself that

a) BRL is cash flow positive since Q2/2015 and anticipate to stay so for the rest of the 2015 FY. Difficult to run out of money with positive cash flow.

b) while the Sunsirs coking coal index (measured in Chinese Yuan or RMB) is currently admittedly quite low - the price BRL would receive in NZD did increase compared to 3 months ago. Reason: The Yuan did rise together with the USD.

So - no rain on the parade - just a refreshing sprinkle in the heat of the summer.
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 27-02-2015 at 04:47 PM. Reason: spelling / grammar
    ----