sharetrader
Page 6 of 101 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tosspot View Post
    does anyone know why no trades are being traded this morning
    If you use code "BRL" your order would be traded if ask/bid price match.

Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    If you use code "BRL" your order would be traded if ask/bid price match.
    oh great theres my shares, looking even more sick than what they were before

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Commodities are the wrong market to be into right now. I'd be packing up before the train goes lower IMHO...
    As long as bathurst can survive I am not particularly concerned about the cycles of commodities. The fundamentals would not change: everybody needs use steel and the coal from Bathurst has its advantages. Urbanisation in China and a few other countries would last a decade or longer.

BTW, I am working with books from Forest and Bird here at work now. If you would like me to set fire to some of them for you and dance around the pyre in a victory dance for BTU, just let me know
    haha please be my guest

Coal is as bad a performer as gold and has sunk below the crucial $85 support level. As if the Court action wasn't enough for Bathurst...

http://resourceinvestingnews.com/577...45-per-mt.html
    NZ dollar is dropping against USD. This would partially offset price drop. Further, the coal produced from Bathurst is not used for power generation.

Guru

down to 13 cents Kiwi this afternoon... writing on the wall? Or just general panic. I do note from their annual and half yearly reports this company burns cash like its going out of fashion. Only about a year or so left before it needs to go back to the market for more money if I am correct. Otherwise its liquidation time. What will come first? And how can it go to the market with a SP of 13 cents?

p.s I am aware that todays sell off in Australia may be due to those wishing to take their tax losses and use them. If I am not misinformed today is the last trading day in June and it is an important day for Aussie traders.
    Last edited by blackcap; 28-06-2013 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    p.s I am aware that todays sell off in Australia may be due to those wishing to take their tax losses and use them. If I am not misinformed today is the last trading day in June and it is an important day for Aussie traders.
    The share price recovers from Friday's lows, which provide a support to your judgement. With about 60% of the shares held by the 20 largest holders it seems unlikely they could exit the company without incurring a heavy loss. They would have to put money in after the Environmental Court gives a go ahead approval, supposedly this month.

..has "btu.nz".......sunk into the westcoast swampland or something.......can't seem to pull iy up anymore on the anz site??
    Have a Gr8day.

........cher bro'!
    Have a Gr8day.

Appeal Period Now Lapsed on Interim Decision

Bathurst Resources (NZ) Limited (‘Bathurst’ NZX/ASX: BRL) is pleased to advise that the period for lodging appeals in relation to the High Court decision on the ‘Interim Environment Court Decision’ appeals has now lapsed.

By way of background:
    - the Royal Forest and Bird Protection Society of New Zealand Incorporated (Forest and Bird) appealed to the High Court on various alleged points of law in relation to the Environment Court’s interim decision;
    - on 7 June 2013 the High Court dismissed the appeal on three points of law and referred two other appeal points back to the Environment Court for consideration. These were heard in the Environment Court on 12 June 2013; and
    - on the basis that the two points have now been appropriately considered by the Environment Court there is no further avenue for appeal on these points.

Bathurst Managing Director, Hamish Bohannan, said “We are pleased that this High Court ruling on the interim decision is now final and we are working to ensure that once consents are received for the Escarpment Project we can move into the production phase as soon as possible.”
    On 26 June 2013, Forest and Bird applied to the High Court for leave to appeal the interlocutory decision on Sullivan. This is still in process.
    The Company is also awaiting a decision from the Supreme Court on the final appeal on the matter of climate change. Additionally, a decision on whether to grant Resource Consents, as indicated in the interim decision, is expected from the Environment Court following the hearing of 12 June 2013.

On behalf of Bathurst Resources Limited
    Hamish Bohannan
    Managing Director