sharetrader
Page 64 of 101 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast
    Guru

I would think that it is, but it seems like a bottom-less pit (in terms of buying with a share price seemingly 'always' going down)...

Holding some already but it is starting to get attractive...surely coal can't be that bad...

TO buy the ASX listed or NZX listed stock is also another question on my mind (given a weaker currency now, and also that they are going to be covered to ASX only shares soon as well)

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    ...........TO buy the ASX listed or NZX listed stock is also another question on my mind (given a weaker currency now, and also that they are going to be covered to ASX only shares soon as well)
    Don't think it really matters if bought at an equivalent price based on the exchange rate at the time, (excluding the cost of buying A$s if not already holding Australian currency) but if you hold NZ shares there may be 4 days after delisting (30th June to 3rd July) when you can't trade your shares. That is from delisting until registration on the ASX. Not sure about that though. There may be some 'selling forward' mechanism that is provided by brokers.
    Last edited by biker; 17-06-2015 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    well I could not help myself.....spent 2k today buying 150000 shares @ 1.4 cps ASX.
    highly speculative and will throw in the bottom draw.....could end up being very expensive toilet paper.
    nice to see the largest holder adding as well.
    Oh gosh that is depressing... When I bought it I spent over double that (4.4k) to get 2 thirds of that (100,000 shares)

Good to see a bit of action on the ASX today. Over 5 million through the market ( and I only bought a few of those).
    Also good to see a new director buying last Friday even if only 750000 shares. Didn't have to waste 10K if he saw no future.
    Looking forward to the quarterly report at the end of July.
    I wonder if there is a bit of tax loss selling going on in Au. at the moment.

Disc. Sometimes called Pollyanna.
    Last edited by biker; 22-06-2015 at 04:05 PM.

Found this on the BRL website, chuckle chuckle.

http://www.whaleoil.co.nz/2015/06/wh...al-to-produce/

Anyone know why trading has been suspended on BRL?

delisting - only traded on the ASX going forward.

Ok ..... bought in the interim and got no info from company ...... found it now ..... thks
    Last edited by gmatt; 30-06-2015 at 03:50 PM. Reason: new info

October quarterly report had 89,113 tons produced at a cost of around $10m, NZ$112.21/ton. Half yearly report was at similar values $115. Assuming CNBC are correct in there forecast for NZ dollar to drop below 62cents US. Then at this cost per ton BRL will be producing at US$69.60. Assuming there has been greater than a million in savings since then for extraction costs then costs per ton would be US$62.70. With production synergies the price might be lower. A lot of ifs.

Guru

I think this stock, despite depressed coal prices, is still seriously undervalued.

Next report/update must be out within the month maybe? Should confirm cash flow positive and show impact of dropping dollar... Both good things for the company.