sharetrader
Page 74 of 101 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
    Guru

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/indu...al-price-leaps

With an increasing coal price (with resonable fundamentals behind it), high exchange rate, a profit, good cash flow, and what looks to be a promising "business case", I think it is time for me to jump in (further...)
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 02-09-2016 at 05:48 PM.

I had a wee top up today. For some reason in the back of my mind I remember a figure of $120USD making coking coal viable again for BRL.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by barleeni View Post
    I had a wee top up today. For some reason in the back of my mind I remember a figure of $120USD making coking coal viable again for BRL.
    "At the time, Tacon said the company needed the spot price of coal to be about US$100 for production at the Escarpment mine to be economically viable. "

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    "At the time, Tacon said the company needed the spot price of coal to be about US$100 for production at the Escarpment mine to be economically viable. "
    Yes a sustainable $120 would net a nice huge cashflow for BRL. I guess they are going to wait to see if these price rises hold before beginning production but it is looking promising.

Share price heading in the right direction. Nice to see it touch 3c again, last seen well over 12 months ago. Still very small volume however.
    Still waiting for some positive news to startle the horses.
    If coking coal prices continue to firm, the market will eventually take notice and the up-takers of the $A 6c cash issue may see a return

Disc. Hold quite a few and happy to be sitting on a substantial paper profit thus far.
    Last edited by biker; 06-09-2016 at 01:30 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by biker View Post
    Share price heading in the right direction. Nice to see it touch 3c again, last seen well over 12 months ago. Still very small volume however.
    Still waiting for some positive news to startle the horses.
    If coking coal prices continue to firm, the market will eventually take notice and the up-takers of the $A 6c cash issue may see a return

Disc. Hold quite a few and happy to be sitting on a substantial paper profit thus far.
    Yes very nice to see. Topped some up a few weeks ago at 1.4 cents to reduce my overall average price and treating them as an option on the coking coal price. If they can get the escarpment up and running, operational and cash flow positive that will flow through to the SP. Maybe price is rising in anticipation.

Ends the day up 1 cent or 40%. That is a turnaround if ever I have seen one. AGM may be a bit more exciting than the last one where if I counted correctly, company representatives, auditor and lawyers outnumbered investors by quite a bit. The coffee was and views were good though.
    Last edited by blackcap; 06-09-2016 at 06:57 PM.

Bathurst Resources Limited – Price Query
    T +6444996830
    F +6449745218
    E wellington@bathurstresources.co.nz
    Level12,1WillestonStreet Wellington6011,NewZealand PO Box 5963 Lambton Quay Wellington 6145, New Zealand
    7 September 2016
    Mr Joshua Strutt
    Adviser, Listings Compliance ASX Limited
    20 Bridge Street
    SYDNEY NSE 20002
    I refer to your letter dated 6 September 2016 regarding the change in Bathurst Resources Limited’s ordinary share price from a low of $0.026 to a high of $0.034, and the significant increase in trading volume, and respond as follows;
    1. The Company confirms that it is not aware of any information concerning it that has not been announced to the market which, if known by some in the market, could explain the recent trading in its securities.
    2. Not applicable.
    3. A possible explanation for the recent trading in the Company’s securities is the continued rise in the spot price of coking coal, which was particularly significant in the last 48 hours.
    4. The Company confirms that it is in compliance with the Listing Rules and, in particular Listing Rule 3.1.
    For personal use only

Monday spot US$174/mt. Up$16 from Friday.

Time to get the escarpment show on the road. Would be good to see it include some of the solid energy resource.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by biker View Post
    Time to get the escarpment show on the road. Would be good to see it include some of the solid energy resource.
    As someone once told me, one fart does not make a manure pond, so I think they will wait a bit before deciding if recent price action is sustainable. But the good thing is, things are ready to go if they want to go so when and if they do some excitement around this stock I think.