sharetrader
Page 77 of 101 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast
    Guru

Anyone planning on going to the AGM this year? Friday the 2nd of Dec at 10am at the offices of Minter Ellison from memory. Went last year and there were about 5 shareholders but hopefully this year there will be more. Was interesting to see the new board and talk to them and the CEO is also accessible and I found him good to talk to.
    I'm hoping to get a feel for their strategy looking forward and when they deem the time comes to start the escarpment. Also be interested to see if they have any plans re Solid Energy.

Guru

I won't be going, but it would be great if someone did (and provided sort of a 'live feed').

I would like to think with a huge rebound in the share price there would be a bit more interest from shareholders.

I am looking forward to them talking about their strategies etc.

Any plans regarding Solid Energy should be confirmed (if any) later this month, and we can also expect a quarterly activities update near (or at) the end of this month as well.

Saw today the share price hit 5.0 cents! Exciting times (and very happy I brought heavily at 3.0 cents just 1 month ago!)

jumbo I would be very interested to know the new owner of solid energy and is it all ready out . since dan cliffords move to Stanmore smr on the aux there share price has moved up 20 odd cents since arriving 11 cent today 18% and on a down market any one with views on this company

Just read my earlier posts re SMR on this also HC. Their own website is an interesting read and they have awsome financial support.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    I won't be going, but it would be great if someone did (and provided sort of a 'live feed').

I would like to think with a huge rebound in the share price there would be a bit more interest from shareholders.

I am looking forward to them talking about their strategies etc.

Any plans regarding Solid Energy should be confirmed (if any) later this month, and we can also expect a quarterly activities update near (or at) the end of this month as well.

Saw today the share price hit 5.0 cents! Exciting times (and very happy I brought heavily at 3.0 cents just 1 month ago!)
    I am planning to attend with my partner. If I will be in a position to provide a live feed I do not know, but I am happy to post thoughts and impressions after the event. If someone would remind me if I have not done so on this thread that would be great.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    I am planning to attend with my partner. If I will be in a position to provide a live feed I do not know, but I am happy to post thoughts and impressions after the event. If someone would remind me if I have not done so on this thread that would be great.
    Great, thank you ... I am sure I or someone else will bring up the annual meeting closer to the time
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 13-10-2016 at 08:44 PM.

Coking coal price going well!

http://www.sunsirs.com/uk/prodetail-417.html
    Last edited by biker; 14-10-2016 at 11:48 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by biker View Post
    Link does not work for me biker. Going up or down?

Thanks biker... that looks spectacular. Wonder how sustainable it is but if it stays there for a bit Bathurst will end up being a cash cow.
    Last edited by blackcap; 14-10-2016 at 12:40 PM.

I've edited my post blackcap - try again.
    Going up quite spectacularly

Veteran novice

A recent report in the AFR said that Aust coking coal producers had concluded contracts with Indian steelmills at significantly higher prices than previously. Does anyone have access to this?