sharetrader
Page 93 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697 ... LastLast

If BT Mining is not publically listed, I guess that means they aren't required to give market updates? Thoughts? Surely BRL must have a very good idea of how the first few months of operating Stockton is going. I would have thought rules of disclosure would have required them to provide an update by now perhaps?

Hi Trader- Gross profit is not used to calculate EPS- net is ie after tax and interest - which there will be a far bit of as the the convertibles and rcp's are at 10% from memory. So really depends on the dilution - worst case full dilution 1.9 billion shares best case 986 million.
    Whitehaven has a pe of 8.8 so a pe of btwn 8-10 would be in the ball park. So if we take 62 million gross (have seen calcs from $50m to $100m+) -less tax @28% and finance costs 26m @ 10% (until paid off) - net could be around $43m a eps either 2.2 cents (full dilution), no rcps conversion, 3.3, no dilution 4.4- giving a share price of 19c, 29c or 39c using a pe of 8.8. So a large spread -and shows until we know the dilution and given further guidance it is hard to value. Happy to get feedback on my figures- disclosure not holding but have a buy order in.

Advanced Member

Purchased a few extra at .16 last week , trimmed it back a little @ .18 today .
    Nice steady week , still in for the ride .

Guru

https://www.nbr.co.nz/article/bathur...vival-b-207566

good article, share price finished at 17.5 cents.

Advanced Member

Was a good read wonder what target price analysts have?

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Was a good read wonder what target price analysts have?

What gives with the 8% drift ??

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by blockhead View Post
    What gives with the 8% drift ??
    Could be just demand and supply or punters are getting worried the company is not going to exercise its one off option to repurchase the RPCN's? Only a day to go for that to be a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Could be just demand and supply or punters are getting worried the company is not going to exercise its one off option to repurchase the RPCN's? Only a day to go for that to be a possibility.

Whatever it is they are getting a bit more worried now than an hour or so ago

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blockhead View Post
    Whatever it is they are getting a bit more worried now than an hour or so ago
    http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/2017091...rrlygcbp95.pdf

Should see a recovery tomorrow then if it was doubt starting to creep in. I know I had my finger on the sell button all day.

Common sense/lack of risk aversion then took hold and threw some last minute coin at it instead. Will see what tomorrow holds...
    Last edited by t.rexjr; 14-09-2017 at 09:29 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by t.rexjr View Post
    http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/2017091...rrlygcbp95.pdf

Should see a recovery tomorrow then if it was doubt starting to creep in. I know I had my finger on the sell button all day.

Common sense/lack of risk averion then took hold and threw some last minute coin at it instead. Will see what tomorrow holds...
    Going to get slammed tomorrow. Down to 10 cents maybe. Directors have a lot to answer for.