sharetrader
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Trying to but need some volume. BTW GLL $1.30.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwitrev View Post
    Yep. Market likes that news, up 12.5c so far. Sorry if you guys missed the train, hopefully some jumped on.
    I feel like I was on the platform but the doors closed on me as I tried to hop onboard. I put my bid in at 86.5c going into the closing auction last Friday. It closed at 87c. I had another look on Monday morning but when it opened at 90c I decided that this train wasn't for me. I never expected that one week later it would close at $1.25 after touching $1.40 earlier in the day.

I'm a bit sad that I'm not on the train with you Trev but I think you deserve to be onboard more than I do. Please keep us updated on how the GLL train is travelling.

I was considering not posting any more as seemed a bit self serving but I will keep you up to date.
    One of the HC posters says Morningstar have a fair value of $1.81 so right or wrong still heading North.
    Last edited by kiwitrev; 03-08-2019 at 09:03 AM. Reason: incorrect text

I was considering not posting any more as seemed a bit self serving but I will keep you up to date.
    One of the HC posters says Morningstar have a fair value of $1.81 so right or wrong still heading North.
    While I can understand that some people could possibly have a problem with it, personally I like hearing about other people's success stories. Essentially that's why we're here isn't it, to try and make some money?

Seeing your posts alerts me to the possibility that the GLL share price is moving quickly and prompts me to have a scan of the charts to see if I think I can make a profitable trade. Plus you also usually share some fundamental news in yours posts which is handy to know as it helps to understand why the share price might be moving the way it is.

As you can see I find your posts beneficial and if others don't they don't have to tune in. Although I would have thought that if we wanted to create a positive community within the sharetrader forum that people would come here, see your posts and be happy to share your success with you.

Good luck with GLL Trev you have my support and who knows I might end up on the GLL train with you one of these days. The ride looks far from over!

That makes me feel a bit better BM. I try to share as much info as is available and never put spin on my posts, just recording published facts.
    Here is some old news worth reading, an August 2018 report by Cannacord Genuity initial coverage of GLL. We are a long way down the path since then and in addition to what's happening on the ground if one just wants to focus on CG estimate of SP the short answers are.

Target price 76c (this is on a DCF basis-discount cash free)

Unrisked valuation $2.20

On basis of 500pj Reserves booked $4.80 (based on historic transactions)

Again this is from an August 2018 valuation. The company have stated many times they are targeting 500+pj and recent test reports, subsequently a major SH increasing holding and very strong SP increases every day are in my view excellent indicators yet plenty of mileage in this one. As everyone says DYOR, plenty of available material available.
    Last edited by kiwitrev; 04-08-2019 at 10:42 AM. Reason: incomplete

That makes me feel a bit better BM. I try to share as much info as is available and never put spin on my posts, just recording published facts.
    Here is some old news worth reading, an August 2018 report by Cannacord Genuity initial coverage of GLL. We are a long way down the path since then and in addition to what's happening on the ground if one just wants to focus on CG estimate of SP the short answers are.

Target price 76c (this is on a DCF basis-discount cash free)

Unrisked valuation $2.20

On basis of 500pj Reserves booked $4.80 (based on historic transactions)

Again this is from an August 2018 valuation. The company have stated many times they are targeting 500+pj and recent test reports, subsequently a major SH increasing holding and very strong SP increases every day are in my view excellent indicators yet plenty of mileage in this one. As everyone says DYOR, plenty of available material available.
    For some reasons link not working so try GLL site (ref. Cracking the Code)
    http://galilee-energy.com.au/news

Also refer to my post on HC today for important info. about further reserves.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann...st_id=39855762
    Last edited by kiwitrev; 05-08-2019 at 11:25 AM. Reason: error

Also refer to my post on HC today for important info. about further reserves.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann...st_id=39855762
    Dow Jones Newswires 2/8/2019 Cannacord Genuity raise Target Price 20% to $1.22.

Remember target price usually defined as 12month target.

Latest news on pipeline to be built by Jemena (31/7/2019)
    https://www.gastoday.com.au/2019/07/...ipeline-route/

Latest news on pipeline to be built by Jemena (31/7/2019)
    https://www.gastoday.com.au/2019/07/...ipeline-route/
    Further news on pipeline plus additional info. from OGP on HC
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann...st_id=39889496