sharetrader
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Been a while since GLL got a mention given it has uncontracted gas in QLD. Bought in av 14.5 recently, MCap $18m with $6m cash = EV$12m, seems a no brainer. MD was in charge of Eastern Star Gas when sold to Santos for $900m on booking 1520pj (2p), and GLL looking to book 500pj (2p) after upcoming drilling program.

How long it remains under the radar, who knows...

A bit like RLE, I see them getting taken over by one of the big boys, but I'll take 20c quick trade.

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Been a while since GLL got a mention given it has uncontracted gas in QLD. Bought in av 14.5 recently, MCap $18m with $6m cash = EV$12m, seems a no brainer. MD was in charge of Eastern Star Gas when sold to Santos for $900m on booking 1520pj (2p), and GLL looking to book 500pj (2p) after upcoming drilling program.

How long it remains under the radar, who knows...

A bit like RLE, I see them getting taken over by one of the big boys, but I'll take 20c quick trade.
    GLL doesn't really excite me to be honest ..project is huge but marginal even at the high spot gas prices.. and nil pipline close ....for the same market value you can Buy the likes of RLE with the STO-MOU ,Gas sales MOU ,pipline right next door ....STO plant close by ,,well funded etc
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

For those interested in Oz gas plays the following ann. will be of interest.

http://galilee-energy.com.au/wp/wp-c...and-Jemena.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by kiwitrev View Post
    For those interested in Oz gas plays the following ann. will be of interest.

http://galilee-energy.com.au/wp/wp-c...and-Jemena.pdf
    Anyone interested in the energy space time to seriously look at GLL. 2 yrs ago SP 9c. Recent purchases by all directors. Currently horizontal drilling (very good progress reported) to obtain Reserves status. Second largest uncontracted resource on East Coast. Pipeline accord with Jemena (to be confirmed). SOI 189m shares traded past 2 weeks 22m. Current SP 36.5c up 26% yesterday on 5m shares traded.
    Disc. Been in this one for a long long time - now for some redemption.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwitrev View Post
    Anyone interested in the energy space time to seriously look at GLL. 2 yrs ago SP 9c. Recent purchases by all directors. Currently horizontal drilling (very good progress reported) to obtain Reserves status. Second largest uncontracted resource on East Coast. Pipeline accord with Jemena (to be confirmed). SOI 189m shares traded past 2 weeks 22m. Current SP 36.5c up 26% yesterday on 5m shares traded.
    Disc. Been in this one for a long long time - now for some redemption.
    Heavy trading again today. SP up another 20%. Apparently Patterson's Sec. put $3 on it.

Today close 34% 8m traded

IMO

Starting to reap the rewards of holding longterm Trev , 8 to 10 years? Traded it, free carried , hows your story run on this patient play? And congrats on coming good atm.

Great results for holders ...hoping RLE can do the same on flow results
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Starting to reap the rewards of holding longterm Trev , 8 to 10 years? Traded it, free carried , hows your story run on this patient play? And congrats on coming good atm.
    Thanx JT. Not a home run just yet but at least gives one reason to be optimistic. Bought in on profit from another stock and reluctant to turn a paper loss to real one as my other investments were keeping above water. Also realised early on would be a long term play (but not this long). One thing I do know am in the right space (Oz energy-critically short on gas East Coast) with BUL also in the mix.
    Cheers

Going gangbusters today up 18% 1hr in on huge volume-looking very good